Thread: Andre Berto Chat Wrap on ESPN.com

Andre Berto Chat Wrap on ESPN.com

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/35700

Welcome to SportsNation! On Tuesday, we will go inside the ring when WBC welterweight champ Andre Berto stops by to chat about his upcoming title fight.

Berto (26-0, 20 KOs) takes on Freddy Hernandez (29-1, 20 KOs) Saturday from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Los Vegas, live on HBO at 9:45 p.m. ET.

Berto won the vacant WBC belt by defeating Miguel Angel Rodriguez via TKO in 2008 and he has made four title defenses in the last two years. In April, Berto defended his title with an eighth-round technical knockout win over Carlos Quintana.

With a win Saturday, Berto will join the list of ideal candidates to face welterweight titlist Manny Pacquiao. Berto's promoter Lou DiBella has said that any talks he has about a potential Pacquiao fight are strictly in the event that Floyd Mayweather either won't or can't take the fight.

Nothing too monumental here, and the chat only lasted 15 minutes, but I lvoed this gem:

AW (PHX)

Hey Champ who have you sparred with to prepare yourself for Bika's Style?

Andre Berto (4:04 PM)

Sparring has been good. I had some tremendous sparring partners. We're in tip top shape and we're ready.

LOL wrong Andre moron, I can't believe he even answered the question though. Funny shit.
    2011 YTD: (Revised 1/11/11)

NFL ATS: 1-2 -1.2 units
    NFL ML: 1-0, +1.1 units
    NFL Teaser: 0-1, -3.0 units

NBA ATS: 0-1, -1.1 units

YTD: -4.2 units

Re: Andre Berto Chat Wrap on ESPN.com

LOL he didnt even know he was fighting Hernandez. Nice interview moron
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP