Thread: TRK-ey DAY Plays

TRK-ey DAY Plays

Well Happy Thnakgsiving to everyone this morning, I hope you all have been looking forward to this day as much as I have!!!

Going to play all 3 games today, what the heck ya know?

Lions +7.5 vs. Patriots
    The Lions have started to turn the corner in my opinion, and the first step to doing that is winning some games at home like they have this year. They have showed me something the past few home games, and I think theya re able to stay within this inflated #. They are 8-2 ATS this year, and I feel the days of turning on the TV and the Lions being down 21-0 midway through the 2nd quarter on Thanksgiving are over. Hill-Johnson have soem chemistry that will be displayed today. The Pats won a grueling game over the Colts late Sunday, and now have to turn around just 88 hours in Detroit on turkey day. They probbaly win, but I like the points a ton.

Cowboys +4.5 vs. Saints
    This line has been climbing all morning for me and wouldn't surprise me to be at least a half point higher by kickoff. I get it when people say this may be the Saints coming out party for the rest of the year, but I still think the Cowboys believe they need an impressive home W to ignite the Cowboy faithful after an above mediocre performance last week. I'm hoping they rush the ball a ton and that the Dez Bryant train keeps on rolling along. Going back to the well this weekend with Dallas!

Jets -9.5 vs. Bengals
    I thought the Jets blowout, breakout performance would come against Houston last week. Instead it was a nail biter and the porous Texans defense gave us a gift. I like what I see from this team, and the confidence is there. A few years ago they played in Dallas on Thanksgiving, didn't want to be there, didn't show up, and got steamrolled. All week long the players have been saying how excited they are to play on national TV on Thanksgiving, how hard they've been working in the short week, and I expect them to take this opportunity against a somewhat talented Cincinnati team that just cannot get things right. I mean come on, 35 points in the second half to the Bills? I've said in the past, I hate betting on my team, in case a scenario liek this happens. Jets up 28-13, Palmer drives foor a garbage time TD, Jets win 28-20, and I get backdoored and am disappointed in my team although they win.

2 pups and a heavy fav. Won't be around much til Friday night, but enjoy the games everyone!
    2011 YTD: (Revised 1/11/11)

NFL ATS: 1-2 -1.2 units
    NFL ML: 1-0, +1.1 units
    NFL Teaser: 0-1, -3.0 units

NBA ATS: 0-1, -1.1 units

YTD: -4.2 units

Re: TRK-ey DAY Plays

GL

GL man, love that thread title. LOL
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

That is a nice line you got on the Lions!

BOL, I was leaning the same way on the others, but decided not to play them.

Good luck, TRK.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Lions +7.5
    Cowboys +4.5
    Jets -9.5

2-1, another profitable day, +.8 units. Bummed about that Lions disaster, I relly liked that pick but didn't expect Alphonso Smith to be the worst CB in the history of football. That was a brutal second half, Wow.

Oh well, I'll take it. Back on Sunday with some more picks.

Forgot to put my picks in the tracker though.
    2011 YTD: (Revised 1/11/11)

NFL ATS: 1-2 -1.2 units
    NFL ML: 1-0, +1.1 units
    NFL Teaser: 0-1, -3.0 units

NBA ATS: 0-1, -1.1 units

YTD: -4.2 units

Good job yesterday man
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Nice hit!!!