Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 128 Newark, NJ March 19 Rua vs Jones

testosterone is the key to everything muscley. That's why female roiders look like a man (see Cyborg for details). http://www.timinvermont.com/fitness/test1.htm

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I gained 15 pounds in the last two months. Eat like a motherfucker, train hard, and properly supplement your diet with basic legal shit and you can put muscle on.
    You are also like 140 lbs (or were). If you are new to lifting and have the body structure of a dwarf, and start lifting, supplementing, and have a solid diet...you are going to gain some weight in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Absolutely it is. The whole point of anabolic steroids is to mimic the effects of testosterone.
    Well... the most basic steroid is testosterone. If you use testosterone, your natural test production shuts down and your body starts to produce a shit load more testosterone then your body will naturally. When you come off, you have to take certain steps/take time off from steroids so your body cant restart it's natural testosterone production. There are other compounds too, but they should always be used with testosterone. An example would be nandrolone (deca) which was what Sherk was suspended for, and I guarantee he was running that on top of testosterone, but there is always a chance he was on legal HRT so that is why he never popped for testosterone too.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Well... the most basic steroid is testosterone. If you use testosterone, your natural test production shuts down and your body starts to produce a shit load more testosterone then your body will naturally. When you come off, you have to take certain steps/take time off from steroids so your body cant restart it's natural testosterone production. There are other compounds too, but they should always be used with testosterone. An example would be nandrolone (deca) which was what Sherk was suspended for, and I guarantee he was running that on top of testosterone, but there is always a chance he was on legal HRT so that is why he never popped for testosterone too.
    Good details. I was quoting wikipedia.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

You are also like 140 lbs (or were). If you are new to lifting and have the body structure of a dwarf, and start lifting, supplementing, and have a solid diet...you are going to gain some weight in the beginning.
    I'm not sure that I'd say I am "new to lifting." I've been lifting sporadically since I was 15. I'm 29 now. But I go in cycles, so I could be convinced that my body thought I was doing this for the first time since it had been a little while.

As for my weight, I was actually about 130 lbs when I first moved to UT a few years ago. My weight has slowly been going up. When I first returned to the gym at the end of December I was around 145. The other day when I weighed myself I was 160. But I do admit that I've gained more fat than I really wanted to and I think I'm going to spend some time cutting down before going back into a bulking phase.
    I heart cock

As for my weight, I was actually about 130 lbs when I first moved to UT a few years ago. My weight has slowly been going up. When I first returned to the gym at the end of December I was around 145. The other day when I weighed myself I was 160. But I do admit that I've gained more fat than I really wanted to and I think I'm going to spend some time cutting down before going back into a bulking phase.
    You might have finally hit puberty, hence the quick weight gain.

Anybody think Sexyama should really be close to +250?

I'm not sure that I'd say I am "new to lifting." I've been lifting sporadically since I was 15. I'm 29 now. But I go in cycles, so I could be convinced that my body thought I was doing this for the first time since it had been a little while.

Cutting down before going back into a bulking phase is not the best idea.
    to get some mass, you need fat, it is as simple as that. if you are super lean, you will have difficulty to gain more muscle. Best thing to go is go for a bulking phase while you have some fat , then when your done, it is the time for some weight cutting

Quote Originally Posted by trotterz View Post
    Cutting down before going back into a bulking phase is not the best idea.
    to get some mass, you need fat, it is as simple as that. if you are super lean, you will have difficulty to gain more muscle. Best thing to go is go for a bulking phase while you have some fat , then when your done, it is the time for some weight cutting
    There are multiple practical reasons for it:

1. Until I get some more money I can't really afford to keep eating like I have been.

2. My pants are so fucking tight now that they're uncomfortable and leave marks around my waist, and I can't afford to just go buy more pants, especially ones that I'd only wear temporarily.

3. I'm sick of eating all the fucking time.

So under the circumstances, I might as well turn these negatives into a positive.
    I heart cock

You might have finally hit puberty, hence the quick weight gain.
    Or been drinking a shitload of beer for the past 3 years.
    I heart cock

I am fat as hell. But I don't care because I maintain my natural sexyness even while fat. I only care because of competition, but I have been working my wrestling and judo a lot lately and I am starting to embrace my life as a fat bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    I am fat as hell. But I don't care because I maintain my natural sexyness even while fat.
    +1

I also have a large penis to compliment my swag.

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak View Post
    +1

I also have a large penis to compliment my swag.

My penis is just normal sized. But my balls are huge.

I am fat as hell. But I don't care because I maintain my natural sexyness even while fat. I only care because of competition, but I have been working my wrestling and judo a lot lately and I am starting to embrace my life as a fat bastard.
    How are you fat as hell when you are training all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    How are you fat as hell when you are training all the time?
    Because I eat a lot. Also, I am being a little self deprecating. I am not really very fat, at least not fat like Wiseman. I am a smidge shy of 6'0 and I weigh about 200# (actually I have been binging on ice cream and I weigh about 205). I do have some a layer of fat though and some love handles, but I am not someone you would look at and describe as fat (until you see me with my shirt off). Had you been around in the old days, we all posted our pics in the off topic thread. It was funny as hell to me. We might have to do that again.

I may be 300+, but I really dont look fat with a shirt on either. Training is about to resume next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewisemann View Post
    I may be 300+, but I really dont look fat with a shirt on either. Training is about to resume next week.
    pics or work
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

pics or work
    ??

^ Sorry, internet parlance for "show me pics or you are making it up"
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

^^^^^lol

Avatar is teh boss.......repped.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter