Thread: Vikes/Bears Info

Vikes/Bears Info

What's up everyone? Thought I could give some info on my Vikes tonite for those interested. Joe Webb gets the start and is not ready! He was drafted as a WR and then moved to QB because Favre is done and Jackson is not the answer. He has never played in a game below 40F. Also, the Vikes are without both starting guards including Steve Hutchinson. Line has played bad all year and with these injuries they're terrible. Just go back to the Giants game last week. Both QBs were getting killed and they both can run. I would not get roped into the arguement that Webb is the next Vick. Ridiculous!! He was a 6th round pick for a reason and will be a WR in the future IMO. Laying 8 is a lot for the Bears, but this would be the side if I play this game. My only concern is the Jay Cutler factor. He alone may make me stay away. Cover Killer!! Good luck to all and have a great day!!

P.S. Weather should not be that bad. Temp in 20s with little wind. Snow will be falling though which makes for a great atmosphere.

Re: Vikes/Bears Info

Thanks for the info man. Im leaning the Bears way.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Now Favre upgraded to questionable. Unbelievable, he can't stay out of the limelight. If he plays, I would take the +7. This is so confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain119
    P.S. Weather should not be that bad. Temp in 20s with little wind. Snow will be falling though which makes for a great atmosphere.

Weather not that bad?

The game-time temperature is expected to be 19 degrees with a wind chill of minus-1. Snow
    Not to mention there's suppose to be 5-8 inches of snow.

What do you consider bad weather lol
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Yesterday was a walk in the park weather wise for Minnesotans. Most snow in December since they started keeping record.