Thread: Air Force -2.5 tonight is a gift!

Air Force -2.5 tonight is a gift!

Not sure why I like this game so much and hoping I can get another perspective from someone. I just think Air Force comes out passing all over GT's defense. They have a CB and LB that are suspended for the first half. Also, Air Force's QB throws for a pretty decent completion rate at like 60%. Someone please add something that I'm not seeing cause I'm ready to go "woodshed" on this pick!

Timbo

Disclaimer: I probably will bet this game bc I am bored and will probably bet AF.

Having said that, this is going to be a total run-game. Top 2 rush attacks in the country. They combine for like 650 yds rushing per game. I don't think you should focus on the AF QB, because his completion % is closer to 50% and because he rushed for 15 TD's and 750+ yards this year. I think the ACC was over-rated this year, and still sucked. Anyway, I know this wasn't very in-depth, but just a couple things to think about.

I really have not looked at this one yet, but I will have plenty of time today. LOL
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I would have to agree that AF is the bet here with Nesbitt's status uncertain and likely not to play. I'm just a little hesitant to bet the service academy schools because they are for the most part undersized when they face teams from the power house conferences. I believe AF's OL averages around 260 pounds and they will be facing some DT that are close if not over 300 pounds.

Air Force has one of the worst rush defenses in the country and considering thats all GT does............
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Scoreboard! ChaChing!

Good call man, glad I layed off. I was leaning GT's way.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Forgot this was a 5pm kickoff and missed it last night, damn. Congrats!