Thread: What am I Missing Here?

What am I Missing Here?

How is Wisconsin getting points in this game? I understand TCU is fast, but long drives of running and pounding the ball makes Wisconsin the better team in my book. I could be very biased since my cousin player QB there and won a Rose Bowl against UCLA, but TCU is a much weaker Conference. Somebody please give me another point of view please?

Timbo

i agree i took wisky today, i see tcu getting worn down with wiskys HUGE offensive and defensive line think itll be close but the point are a gift wisky 31 tcu 28

I'm rolling with the Frogs. No sound resoning, just going with my gut.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Wisconsin is in the big 10
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Wisconsin is in the big 10

what he said . Look how all the big ten teams are doing today . Lol @ the Spartans
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

TCU is clearly the better team in my book .They are pretty even on offense but TCU's D is miles ahead of Wisconsin's.

you say TCU is in a weaker conference but do you really think TCU would have lost to Michigan St ? I sure dont
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Anyone who is comparing Michigan States performance today as a representation of the Big 10 is a joke in my opinion! TCU would never and I repeat NEVER go undefeated in the Big 10! It's the one of the toughest Conferences in the Country. Period! I'm not trying to start anything but please be realistic about the game instead of comparing Michigan St....it's apples and oranges!

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo Slice View Post
    Anyone who is comparing Michigan States performance today as a representation of the Big 10 is a joke in my opinion! TCU would never and I repeat NEVER go undefeated in the Big 10! It's the one of the toughest Conferences in the Country. Period! I'm not trying to start anything but please be realistic about the game instead of comparing Michigan St....it's apples and oranges!
    LOL, Michigan State beat Wisconsin.

I don't think TCU is anything special either, but cmon, the Big10?

It was early in the season and I'm quite aware of the outcome..By your insane logic, would my University of Delaware Blue Hens beat Notre Dame? Delaware beat Navy and Navy beat Notre Dame...C"MON MAN? Every team has an off game and Wissconsin may have one tonight, but your reasoning is just retarded!

They ARE being realistic about the game, I am with Zak and like TCU. And if TCU were in the Big Ten, they'd have a great chance of going undefeated. Just like when OSU has, etc. It is about coaching and Patterson can coach! He'd be able to get the athletes and win. Pretty simple.

And no real need to call people names, etc when they dont agree with YOUR logic. "Retarded"??? Not right man
    Last edited by timbob; 01-01-2011 at 04:19 PM.

It was early in the season and I'm quite aware of the outcome..By your insane logic, would my University of Delaware Blue Hens beat Notre Dame? Delaware beat Navy and Navy beat Notre Dame...C"MON MAN? Every team has an off game and Wissconsin may have one tonight, but your reasoning is just retarded!
    Y are you asking for different opinions, and then dismissing them as retarded?

I'm asking for opinion on the ROSE BOWL...not comparisons of Michigan St....they are in another Bowl game....I'm not calling anyone a name, I'm saying their logic is retarded concerning this issue when that wasn't even the question. I stated I'm not trying to start anything.......I take back the "retarded" and any other politically incorrect I think may offend others. Not here to do that at all! I want to discuss TCU vs Wisconsin....that's it! Now can we be friends? Wow, this site has changed since I left it last year...

I'm asking for opinion on the ROSE BOWL...not comparisons of Michigan St....they are in another Bowl game....I'm not calling anyone a name, I'm saying their logic is retarded concerning this issue when that wasn't even the question. I stated I'm not trying to start anything.......I take back the "retarded" and any other politically incorrect I think may offend others. Not here to do that at all! I want to discuss TCU vs Wisconsin....that's it! Now can we be friends? Wow, this site has changed since I left it last year...
    How has it changed?

Your opening post said that TCU plays in a weaker conference. They are saying the Big 10 isnt some super conference, and every big 10 team is getting beat today. You wanted a different point of view, your getting it.

Well put Zak. The Big Ten is not looking good, especially 0-3 today and MSU got spanked. Can Wisky win? Absolutely. But TCU is pretty damn good. And the Mountain West has done damn good in the bowls so far!

This will be a tough hard fought game and I like TCU to win a close game. And for being so weak? TCU has a 15-3 record in their last 18 games against teams from a BCS conference.

Timbo! That was exactly the post I'm looking for! Thank you sir and you have always earned my respect here. Zak, I'll email you about the changes I've noticed if it ever becomes an issue. Right now, I don't have time for this cause the game is about to start. Thank you Zak for letting me on this site and being a part of this family for 5 years. Please email me privately to discuss this further if you want. Go Badgers!

Quote Originally Posted by timbob View Post
    TCU has a 15-3 record in their last 18 games against teams from a BCS conference.

I think the Big 12 and Big Ten were both overrated this year

It also doesnt make the big ten look good today Spartans =blown out . Michigan =blown out

The MWC many not be a power house but TCU is just like the WAC isnt a powerhouse but Boise is .

and I agree with everyone else ......just because you didnt get the answer you were looking for in this thread its no reason to call names we're peaceful around here man
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Guess I got humbled tonight and am truely sorry for stepping out of bounds today with the name callin. My Baad! I respect everones opinion and got carried away for being a Badgers fan. Sorry to all I offended. Hope this doesn't jeopardize my commitment to helping other beat the bookies around the Nation. Have a safe and proseperous New Year!

Timbo

Hey technically you were right. Wisconsin +3 was a winner.

So, are we cool zy? Once again I am sorry for acting like a child! Just came here to help my capping family here. Never meant to offend you!

Timbo