Page 101 of 402 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 8033

Thread: 2011 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Just kidding by the way.

Just admit you're a racist prick.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post

Zak, start a White Power sub forum.
    I did, I just host it here

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/index.php
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I know, I am jst saying, it is because of social and economic reasons, not race. I am trying to drag someone (anyone) into a debate. It isn't working so I gues I will go home now.
    When I'm at the ATM at night, I ain't looking over my shoulder for the media. I'm looking for ******s!
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    When I'm at the ATM at night, I ain't looking over my shoulder for the media. I'm looking for ******s!
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak View Post
    I did, I just host it here

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/index.php
    I am not clicking on that... but LOL at "chimpout". I bet they are saying some crazy stuff on there. Do people seriously have nothing else to get worked up about?

I went to see Fast Five today. I actually thought it was pretty damn good. It's a lot darker and more violent than any of the others.

If I had to rank the series right now it would go something like:

Fast and the Furious -- Great
    Tokyo Drift -- Really Good
    Fast Five -- Good
    Fast and Furious -- Okay
    Too Fast Too Furious -- Not That Good
    I heart cock

I have only seen the first 2 (thank God).

I would rank:

Fast and the Furious: OK in an ironic B movie on purpose sort of way, so cheesy but entertaining nonetheless.

Second one: WTF. Why is this a movie? Really bad... no b movie charm, just a straight piece of shit that should never be gazed upon by human eyeballs.

The rest: Have not seen, but I am guessing massive shit.

To classify the first one as "great" makes me question your very intelligence. Fine if you enjoyed in the same way American Ninja can be enjoyed... but it is cheesy as hell, and I am not sure it was on purpose tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    If I had to rank the series right now it would go something like:

Fast and the Furious -- Completely unrealistic, overly cheesy, extremely quotable cult classic
    Tokyo Drift -- Spin-off, tacked on continuity, horrible movie overall, yet still strangely enjoyable
    Fast Five -- N/A Haven't seen
    Fast and Furious -- Meh, like seeing old friends, not much else
    Too Fast Too Furious -- Awful, awful, awful, one of the worst movies of all time, cringeworthy, unable to even enjoy ironically
    Edited to reflect my opinions.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

If your father's family is heavily Cherokee then how are you only 1/16?
    I honestly don't know how all that stuff works. All I know is that my dad called me out of the blue when I was in college and told me I might be able to get some money for college. I looked into it briefly, and it is not as easy as saying "my great great grandad is a full blooded Injun, give me money." You have to actually be a member of a tribe and stuff, since i never identified myself as anything other than fully white, and there is a great chance my father was exaggerating reality, I figured why try to scam the system.

What's a black person and where do I find one?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Second one: WTF. Why is this a movie? Really bad... no b movie charm, just a straight piece of shit that should never be gazed upon by human eyeballs.
    I just thought the second one was completely generic and forgettable. I didn't hate it . . . I just didn't like it. If it hadn't been a follow-up to the first one then I'd have probably been like, "It was all right, but I probably won't watch it again."

The rest: Have not seen, but I am guessing massive shit.
    A lot of people didn't like Tokyo Drift. I think I'm in the minority. It's also the only one to make less than $100 million I think. Substantially less. Like $40 million domestically if I remember correctly.

But I think you really might like Fast Five. It's really more of an action movie than anything else. And also a heist movie. It's kind of like Fast and the Furious meets Oceans 11 meets The Expendables.

To classify the first one as "great" makes me question your very intelligence. Fine if you enjoyed in the same way American Ninja can be enjoyed... but it is cheesy as hell, and I am not sure it was on purpose tbh.
    I thought it was great. For me, a movie doesn't have to be The Godfather to be great. It just has to be competently made and I have to enjoy it. I would take Fast and the Furious and The Mummy over The English Patient and Lost in Translation any day of the week.

Also, the premise was brand new at the time. It was something original out of Hollywood that rarely does anything original. It introduced the street racing scene to the general public. I was totally into it when I first saw it.
    Last edited by SPX; 05-06-2011 at 10:46 PM.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Edited to reflect my opinions.
    It's interesting that you say the first one was "completely unrealistic." I was talking to a friend of mine earlier who has already seen Fast Five and we were talking about how the plot of the first one could conceivably occur in the real world, while Fast Five is just way over the top.

As for Tokyo Drift, not sure why you call it a "horrible" movie. I thought Justin Lin did a great job directing. There was a lot of good camera work, I thought Lucas Black was strangely compelling as the protagonist, the plot was comprehensible, the whole "drifting" angle was interesting, and it took place in Tokyo, which has to be one of the coolest cities on earth. Also, it had Sonny Chiba and that counts for a lot.

Bottom line though is that if I'm entertained and it's not in a "so bad it's good" kind of way then I think it's a good movie.
    I heart cock

I still need to see tokyo drift ........wonder if its on netflix
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Speaking of movies I watched Salt last night .It was a lot better than I expected it to be
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I like heist movies. I like the Oceans 11 series. And Fast Five definitely looks like an improvement... I will probably watch it when it comes on FX or TBS in a year or so.

I used to see everything in the theater, literally almost everything. Then I rented most things. Now I only watch select things. I get maybe 3 hours of TV in for the entire week... and I rarely just sit down and watch a flick. So the premise has to be compelling for me to sit down and watch it. I just sort of lost interest in movies over time. I still really enjoy a good movie, but I have no interest in watching forgettable movies or mindless action. I don't need everything to be some great film, I like lots of movies just for the styling and because I entertained. But action scenes don't do anything for me at all any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I still need to see tokyo drift ........wonder if its on netflix
    It's on Pirate Bay.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Speaking of movies I watched Salt last night .It was a lot better than I expected it to be
    I actually thought it was pretty damn good. Surprisingly good, like you say.
    I heart cock

I like heist movies. I like the Oceans 11 series. And Fast Five definitely looks like an improvement... I will probably watch it when it comes on FX or TBS in a year or so.

I used to see everything in the theater, literally almost everything. Then I rented most things. Now I only watch select things. I get maybe 3 hours of TV in for the entire week... and I rarely just sit down and watch a flick. So the premise has to be compelling for me to sit down and watch it. I just sort of lost interest in movies over time. I still really enjoy a good movie, but I have no interest in watching forgettable movies or mindless action. I don't need everything to be some great film, I like lots of movies just for the styling and because I entertained. But action scenes don't do anything for me at all any more.
    I understand what you're saying to some extent about action movies. The action genre used to be far and away my favorite, but these days I find that for me to get into an action movie there has to be two things: The plot behind the action has to be involving (I have to be made to care) and the action has to be well-choreographed. If it's the same old shit that I've seen a thousand times before then I'll pass. But a good action movie done right can not only entertain me, but inspire me. I was actually in a really shitty, depressed mood going into Fast Five but I walked out feeling ready to kick some ass.
    Last edited by SPX; 05-06-2011 at 11:35 PM.
    I heart cock

I actually thought it was pretty damn good. Surprisingly good, like you say.
    I had no intention of ever watching it but wanted to watch something last night and saw it was a new movie on netflix and said "what the hell if its bad I'll shut it off" .To my surprise it was good and I watched the whole thing instead of sleeping like I should have been
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP