Page 105 of 402 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 8033

Thread: 2011 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    If I'm 'checking out with a bullshit comment' it's generally because I'm too lazy to explain how nitrous really works. And I discuss things frequently, but your confirmation bias only allows you to remember the times I don't.

I think you take this way too seriously.
    Okay.

All I'll say is that PMs are a bitch. I've been getting comments about you all the way back from the Junkie forum days. I went back and forth several times with members over there about you, and I've done the same thing over here.

As for taking shit too seriously, well, I don't know. We're all real people behind these keyboards. And some of the people here I consider real friends.
    I heart cock

What? How would you even get into these discussions? I will not believe people from Junkie forums are just randomly PMing you to call me an asshole.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

What? How would you even get into these discussions? I will not believe people from Junkie forums are just randomly PMing you to call me an asshole.
    Okay, as far as the Junkie stuff goes, it was a while back because I don't even go over there anymore, and I'm not gonna name names because they would make me an asshole, but yes, you came up in PMs with a certain member over. And that member said that he had had similar discussions with other members, including moderators.

As far as IWS goes, well, I'm for damn sure not going to call anyone out, but I am a mod so I do have discussions with people about members on this site and you have come up. All I'll say is that you have been around long enough now that everyone is used to your bullshit and so a lot of things are overlooked, but that doesn't make it cool.
    I heart cock

That's fair, but just know that you start shit with me just as much as I start it with you.

That's fair, but just know that you start shit with me just as much as I start it with you.
    Sometimes I do, but I guess I usually look at is as revenge for prior offenses. In any case, I don't mind some good light-hearted fencing every now and then.

What bothers me is when you run from arguments because someone has posted a response that you have no good reply for, or when you make comments that belittle others as if you're something special.

When I've defended you in the past, it's because I think that below your cynical surface you're probably an all right guy. I remember a while back when I posted a betting thread on Sherdog where some dickheads made some stupid comments and you came to my defense. I also remember you helping to educate me via PM on the intricacies of downloading MMA events.

So you're okay. You just don't know when to stop sometimes.

*cue your comment about how I take the interwebz too seriously*
    I heart cock

I'm good with most of that.

Except I don't generally 'run from arguments because I don't have a good response'. More like 'don't care enough to argue the point further'. I'm wrong all the time and I don't run from it. Seriously, do you ever just not feel like investing the time and effort necessary to argue on the internet?

Seriously, do you ever just not feel like investing the time and effort necessary to argue on the internet?
    Sometimes, sure. But usually if someone's taken the time to type out a thoughtful response, then I feel like it's kind of incumbent upon me to respect that and respond. That doesn't mean I don't sometimes just ignore it and move on, because I do, but I try not to make that my M.O.
    I heart cock

Is it just me or does it seem like there's been something of an MMA drought lately?

I can't wait until May 28th. It kicks off 6 major events with like a week in between all of them.

Now that I'm back in the positive (do you hear that?! I'm back in the positive! for anyone who didn't think I could do it FUCK Y'ALL! FUCK Y'ALL IF YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE IN ME!), it's time to make some fucking money.
    I heart cock

Good job X. I don't think there is a drought at all, we have Bellator every saturday. We have:

5/14: Bellator 44
    5/21: Bellator 45
    5/28: UFC 130
    5/29: Dream 17 ...so basically this will probably be on right after UFC 130 I guess?
    6/4: TUF Finale
    6/11: UFC 131
    6/18: Strikeforce: Werdum/Ubereem
    6/24: Strikeforce Challengers 16
    6/25: Bellator 46
    6/26: UFC on Versus 4
    7/2: UFC 132

Why the fuck is there such a delay from Bellator 45 to Bellator 46? And June 24th-June 26th is going to be sick

I only half count Bellator because 75% of the fighters I don't know anything about and finding good bets can be hard for those. And DREAM has never been a moneymaker for me in any shape or form.

Once UFC 130 gets here though it's going to be a UFC and Strikeforce fiesta! I can't wait for that shit.
    I heart cock

It's been forever since a Challengers card too. Lame.

I noticed that. I'm not even sure when the next one is scheduled for. I haven't heard anything.
    I heart cock

6/24: Strikeforce Challengers 16

It was in my post earlier

Get out the broom, the Lakers are getting SWEPT

The Mavs are on fire right now

Wow, the Lakers have turned into straight-up thugs.

Lakers down by 33 points

It has been a bit of an MMA Drought. What with 128 and 129 being a month apart and 130 being a month after that. Once the 26th comes though we're going to be up to our necks in MMA for the next month and a half so I guess it evens out. I can't wait for the end of May and June/July though.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain View Post
    Once the 26th comes though we're going to be up to our necks in MMA for the next month and a half so I guess it evens out.
    I heart cock

In the upcoming MMA fest, what are 3 fights you guys are most confident in?