Page 12 of 402 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Fuckin White people
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

The worst part about that video is that the guy behind him didn't even care and was going to dunk on him whether he was out or not.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Need help finding this guy :

You could at least get my name right, motherfucker!
    I heart cock

I figured you were deep in a WOW session with Jens. Good to see ya broski.

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak View Post
    I figured you were deep in a WOW session with Jens. Good to see ya broski.
    Ha ha. Thanks.

I was just taking a break.

My year has been going terrible on the betting side and last weekend was just too much.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    last weekend was just too much.
    I figured that was it. Its good to get away from this rat race once in a while anyway.

You could at least get my name right, motherfucker!

****** you dont even want to know how long I spent on that trying to get you back here so excuse me if I spelled your last name wrong , you should be happy someone cares that much .Its not like I call you by your last name everyday
    Last edited by Luke; 01-29-2011 at 05:44 PM.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Good to see you back, X. You didn't miss a whole lot other than sideloaded appearing and being banned again and the massive dump god took on many of us last night with Titan FC.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    ****** you dont even want to know how long I spent on that trying to get you back here so excuse me if I spelled your last name wrong , you should be happy someone cares that much .Its not like I call you by your last name everyday
    LOL

We've been through this once before.

But thanks for caring. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, dickface.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain View Post
    Good to see you back, X. You didn't miss a whole lot other than sideloaded appearing and being banned again and the massive dump god took on many of us last night with Titan FC.

Thanks, homey.

I looked the results up last night and then checked out the thread. You guys got hosed. Early stoppage too, though Timmy looked wobbly after he got up, so who knows. Sucks everyone had to go out like that.
    I heart cock

I don't really see it as a bad stoppage to be honest. Yes it was early, but does anyone actually think Tim was getting out of there alive? I give it maybe ten more seconds before Abe beat the Hamburglar out of him and thats being generous. Tim got clipped because he was in terrible shape. All I know is on the whole we're getting killed early in 2011 here at IWS.

I would've wanted another few seconds at least if I had had a bet on Timmy.

As for getting killed in 2011, I'm now so far down (about 12u . . . still need to update my sig) that I foresee an entire year of just trying to get back to even. I actually wiped out an entire year's worth of profits in less than a month.

Hopefully we can all do something to turn this ship around because this shit is gay.
    I heart cock

I would've wanted another few seconds at least if I had had a bet on Timmy.

As for getting killed in 2011, I'm now so far down (about 12u . . . still need to update my sig) that I foresee an entire year of just trying to get back to even. I actually wiped out an entire year's worth of profits in less than a month.

Hopefully we can all do something to turn this ship around because this shit is gay.

You'll make it back by summer. It only takes one really good event to jumpstart a profit streak. By the end of March you'll have almost half of it back with all the MMA coming up between now and then.

LOL

We've been through this once before.

But thanks for caring. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, dickface.

your mom
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

UFC Hall-of-Famer, Dan "The Beast" Severn picked up his 8th straight victory along with the Elite 1 MMA heavyweight championship, after choking out Scott Fraser this weekend. The 52-year-old legend improved his record to 97-16-7.
    Other notables who competed this weekend:
    - Efrain Escudero won his second straight bout since being released from the UFC by submitting Jeremy Larsen on RITC 148.
    - UFC veterans Mark Holst and Kalib Starnes both picked up rear naked choke victories on Wreck MMA. Strikeforce veteran, Joe Riggs wasn't as fortunate though, as he got TKO'd by Jordan Mein on the same card.

Is it just me or is this website loading slow for anybody else? It happened last night too.

Wondering how many of you guys train?

I've done one year of BJJ under Jacare (old one, not strikeforce one) / Cobrinha at Alliance Atlanta, still a white belt. Can't say it has helped me analyze fights but it's nice to know wtf is going on when the fight hits the ground. I've done two BJJ tournaments, got my ass handed to me. Omg competition nerves

Also did 6 months of boxing / muay thai but I like BJJ more since my face is too pretty to be hit

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Ngo View Post

I've done one year of BJJ under Jacare (old one, not strikeforce one) / Cobrinha at Alliance Atlanta, still a white belt. Can't say it has helped me analyze fights but it's nice to know wtf is going on when the fight hits the ground. I've done two BJJ tournaments, got my ass handed to me. Omg competition nerves

Also did 6 months of boxing / muay thai but I like BJJ more since my face is too pretty to be hit
    Officially, I've got about 2 years of TKD (though it was a while back), 3 months of Wushu, and 6 months of Judo under my belt.

Unofficially I've fucked around a little with other shit here and there. Took a couple of MT lessons, trained with a guy who was into ninjutsu, etc.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Ngo View Post

I am a purple belt in bjj. I wrestled though HS and a couple years as a walk on scrub at a DII school. I did judo for about year but it was on and off and never achieved rank in judo. I grew up boxing in the garage with my step dad who was an army boxing instructor. I did some muy thai while in a mma club when I was in school. I would say am a definite novice in the striking arts though. I never really took an interest in it, but aside from that, I suck at it.

I compete regularly in both gi bjj and no gi submission grappling. I am considering doing competing the freestyle wrestling state championships, which I have gotten second in several times, but never won. It has always bothered me that I never got first, so I kind of want to try one more time bfore I get too old.

Training doesn't help you break down fights that much IMO. I think it helps me personally, but it is not a requirement. My bjj professor has probably 30 vale tudo fights and 100s of grappling matches (is also dan in judo and whatever in sambo). He is the worst fight prognostician in the universe. He literally cannot see the forest for the trees.