Page 302 of 402 FirstFirst ... 202252292297298299300301302303304305306307312352 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 8033

Thread: 2011 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

I agree for the most part, but sometimes just like kids, they have minds of their own and are like, Fuck you.
    I heart cock

I picked up The Accidental Billionaires yesterday. It's the book that The Social Network is based on.

Anyone read it?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I picked up The Accidental Billionaires yesterday. It's the book that The Social Network is based on.

Anyone read it?
    No but I saw the movie. It was pretty good.

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Well you do the same with kids and when they are trained they leave the house and hardly ever come to see you, that could be considered a huge waste of time.

My dogs look at me like I'm the greatest thing in the world everyday and every time I see them,I prefer the two of them over 99.9% of the people in the world including most of my family ,can not imagine every being without dogs again. Sure they will die but that's life .

Dogs only learn what they are taught so if your dog does stuff you do not like it's your fault for not teaching them the correct way to act or be,they are just like kids.
    If I knoew fore sure that my kids were going to die witin 10-15 years, I wouldn't have them. I don't think many people would.

I think having a dog is more like having a severly retarded child. Most people love their retarded kid, it is a lot of work, no matter what you teach them, there are some things they will never do. I think most people, if they knew in advance of the pregnancy that they would have a retarded baby, they would choose not to become pregnant. It is different in that once the child is born, some gentle souls out there want to take care of them. I suppose it is the same way with a dog...

As for training, my dog is pretty well trained. He doesn't do anything that can be trained out of him. I can't get him to shit on the toilet or stop growing hair. I may be able to get him to stop loudly and grossly licking his balls, but I don't think so. Basically, it is his very dog-ness that annoys me. He is a good watch-dog though. But so far, we get about 4 false alarms per day, and not one intruder.

Anyway, I just think whole exercise of pet ownership is somewhat absurd. You get a dog, train him to act right, cut off his balls to make him less dog-like, then you clean up after him and take care of him and play with him. Then he dies and you are sad and guilty. Then you get another one and repeat.

I like dogs, I really do. But I just find the whole thing sort of strange.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Well I think that the dog/retarded child analogy is imperfect, mostly because retarded children are not really competent at anything. They are 100% needful. Dogs though, while not advanced like humans in a lot of ways, can do some pretty amazing things. Furthermore, a pack of wild dogs can fend for themselves and live independently, just like their ancestors did before they were domesticated. A pack of retards would just die.

But ultimately it comes down to companionship. I've owned a handful of pets--dogs, cats, rats--and dogs stand apart from all other animals in their connection with humans and in their ability to be worthwhile companions.
    I heart cock

The Mormons are being fucking annoying today. It's not very often that I am actually stopped on the streets for an attempt at evangelism, but it's happened twice today. I guess they are out in force this afternoon.
    I heart cock

The Mormons are being fucking annoying today. It's not very often that I am actually stopped on the streets for an attempt at evangelism, but it's happened twice today. I guess they are out in force this afternoon.
    Fuckers are getting cocky with Romney in the lead.

WAR CAIN!

BOL!

Cocky Mormon cocks.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by sbjj View Post
    Fuckers are getting cocky with Romney in the lead.

WAR CAIN!
    LOL. IWS quote of the year.

Well I think that the dog/retarded child analogy is imperfect, mostly because retarded children are not really competent at anything. They are 100% needful. Dogs though, while not advanced like humans in a lot of ways, can do some pretty amazing things. Furthermore, a pack of wild dogs can fend for themselves and live independently, just like their ancestors did before they were domesticated. A pack of retards would just die.
    Actually I see no reason a pack of retards couldn't fend for themselves in much the same way as the mentally challenged homeless do. It may not be a pretty life but I have no doubts that a small group of retarded kids could live even halfway comfortably in some way.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

I don't know, man. Maybe. I think it depends on how retarded they are. I think there are high-functioning retards and low-functioning retards. If you ever saw the movie The Other Sister, then okay, I think retards at that level could make it. But if they're like the retard that I saw the other day who had boxing head gear on and was drooling on himself, then no, he would die if he didn't have any help.

In any case, there's clearly only one thing to do--an experiment that will prove this one way or the other--in the name of science.
    I heart cock

Steve Jobs just died.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Steve Jobs just died.
    Damn,that was fast.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

But ultimately it comes down to companionship. I've owned a handful of pets--dogs, cats, rats--and dogs stand apart from all other animals in their connection with humans and in their ability to be worthwhile companions.
    This is because we have bred them to be this way for many thousands of years.

Damn. That's . . . entirely unexpected.

I wonder what's going to happen with Apple over the next few years.
    I heart cock

I wonder what's going to happen with Apple over the next few years.
    Nothing different ,doubt Jobs has really been in charge for years.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Well the company was struggling terribly before he came back.
    I heart cock

Well, not really. He did have pancreatic cancer.

2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

negged,banned and reported
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP