Page 59 of 402 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 8033

Thread: 2011 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Actually no I won't try that, it's instore only and no Staples here.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Believe it or not, I actually put that plan into action the other day. I had some money from taxes so I bought three laptops from Staples that were like $200 off regular price. They should be arriving on the 5th. Toshiba, dual-core procs, 500 GB hard drive, 4 GB of RAM. Regularly $579, I got them for $379. I'm going to try to resell them for $475, I think.

Check it:

http://weeklyad.staples.com/staples/...%20ad%20header

It's the one listed for $379 there on the left.

Thats pretty full proof .If you dont sell them just take them back .
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Nice. I hope it works out.
    Shit I might try that, they are $500 everywhere else.
    Remember though if you ebay it you have to take into account the fees, which will be pretty outrageous on ~$500.

Word. Thanks.

They actually look like pretty decent machines. I mean, 4 GB of RAM? That's a shitload, especially for a laptop.

I think Staples does this shit a lot. I remember they had a similar deal on a laptop a while back. It would be awesome if I could just do this every week.

Re: fees. I'm really hoping to just be able to get rid of them locally via Craigslist. That way I wouldn't have to deal with fees and shipping and all that shit. Not sure if I'll be able to, but that would be the best option.
    I heart cock

Yeah try Craigslist first, but don't be surprised if your ad gets pulled for no reason. Craigslist users are the bottom of the barrel and will flag your shit because they think it costs too much.

Actually no I won't try that, it's instore only and no Staples here.
    Yeah, I was able to get them online, but like an hour after I did I checked back and they were out of stock. Now everywhere locally is out of stock, too.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Thats pretty full proof .If you dont sell them just take them back .
    Yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking. I even called them to make sure I could return them to a local store without having to ship them back, and they said it should be cool.
    I heart cock

Yeah try Craigslist first, but don't be surprised if your ad gets pulled for no reason. Craigslist users are the bottom of the barrel and will flag your shit because they think it costs too much.
    Yeah. We also have a local news station that has a pretty active classified section on their website that you can post to for free. I'm sure I'll try it as well.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Show me the way.
    Its a daily thing .They have different deals everyday .When you sign up you give them them cities around you and then everyday you get the deals sent to your email or phone.

I only use livingsocial.com and groupon.com

If you want the ebay 15 dollar gift card for 7 bucks its todays deal but its only good for another 3 hours .Heres the link to it:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/ebay
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I want to try that buy stuff/sell it on craigslist thing. But I am kind of scared to because everytime I put something up on craigslist I don't get any replies (no not in the personals section).

Thanks Luke

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    I want to try that buy stuff/sell it on craigslist thing. But I am kind of scared to because everytime I put something up on craigslist I don't get any replies (no not in the personals section).
    I would probably try to find a handful of local classifieds that you could use. At least that's what I plan on trying to do.
    I heart cock

Word. Thanks.

They actually look like pretty decent machines. I mean, 4 GB of RAM? That's a shitload, especially for a laptop.

I think Staples does this shit a lot. I remember they had a similar deal on a laptop a while back. It would be awesome if I could just do this every week.

Re: fees. I'm really hoping to just be able to get rid of them locally via Craigslist. That way I wouldn't have to deal with fees and shipping and all that shit. Not sure if I'll be able to, but that would be the best option.

ebay fees would damn near kill all your profit. It would cost 20-30 to ship one of those things and fees would probably be close to another 30-40 dollars .
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Its a daily thing .They have different deals everyday .When you sign up you give them them cities around you and then everyday you get the deals sent to your email or phone.

I only use livingsocial.com and groupon.com

If you want the ebay 15 dollar gift card for 7 bucks its todays deal but its only good for another 3 hours .Heres the link to it:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/ebay
    Have you tried woot.com? They sell 1 certain item a day for a discount all day or until they run out.

ebay fees would damn near kill all your profit. It would cost 20-30 to ship one of those things and fees would probably be close to another 30-40 dollars .
    Well I would make the buyer pay for shipping, but yeah, it would be gayest of all routes to take.
    I heart cock

I've never sold anything on craigslist before but I've sold about 1600 items on ebay and I know they rape you on fees anymore .
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

They don't call it feeBay for nothing. Add in Paypal fees as well.

Well I would make the buyer pay for shipping, but yeah, it would be gayest of all routes to take.
    The buyer pays for shipping technically, but it's irrelevant really. They're only willing to pay a certain amount and will factor your shipping price into that.

BTW, if anyone on here wants a laptop for $475 then I can hook you up.
    I heart cock

Have you tried woot.com? They sell 1 certain item a day for a discount all day or until they run out.

I've heard about woot but never actually used it . I am a penny pincher when it comes to buying things so I'm always up for a deal.

You all might laugh but damn near everything I buy(that I can) I use gift cards for that I buy off ebay at a discount price .
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

They don't call it feeBay for nothing. Add in Paypal fees as well.
    I started selling on ebay back in 2000 and fees were like 3% .Now for items under 100 bucks ebay final valie ,listing and paypal fees combined are around 20%
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP