Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Ufc 130

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Well I seriously doubt he'll be duplicating the gameplan Rashad used because Rashad is the fastest guy in the division and Hamill moves like old people fuck.
    Ha. I think he has a chance but that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain View Post
    I'll probably toss a small half unit bet on Hammil. I see no reason why he can't duplicate the gameplan Rashad used on Rampage. He's every bit the wrestler Rashad is, and while he may not have the technique striking he has decent power in his hands and good footwork. Chances are Rampage pummels his squishy head but it's not out of the realm of possibility that he steals a round or two.

As far as Edgar/Maynard 3 goes I'm already down for 2.6u on Frankie. Barring that Sin City like beatdown in round one Edgar really took control of that fight. Round 3 was close enough to be scored for Gray but after I rewatched it recently I had Edgar winning rounds 2, 4, and 5. On the whole Edgar is the faster fighter with better boxing and much better movement. I'm not so sure lightning strikes twice here.
    I don't think Frankie is a better boxer than Gray. He almost got knocked out by Gray.

Frankie is a better boxer.
    I heart cock

I will be betting Edgar. I think that he will make the adjustments to avoid another UFC 125 round 1. After round 1 at UFC 125 he made adjustments (or maybe even kept going with his original game plan) and was out striking Maynard. He even mixed some takedowns and stuffed Maynard. I have a pretty good feeling about Edgar in this fight.

I might bet on Rampage, I think he wins a decision.

I have no idea on Mir/Nelson.

Not sure on Struve/Browne either. If Browne is like +175 or better he may be worth a small play.

I already bet on Stann for being an American hero (and I think he will win).

I already bet on Rick Story to beat Thiago Alves but I might hedge out of it. (good idea or no? I got Story at +210)

Mighty Mouse will beat Miguel Torres because he is black

I don't know about Edgar/Maynard. Gray outwrestled him the first fight and outstruck him the second fight.

I would stick with Story at +210, PP.

I think he has a decent chance to win and if his line creeps back up then I'll be on him, too.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Gray . . . outstruck him the second fight.
    That was a five-round fight. Not a one-round fight.
    I heart cock

Edgar is my pick, but I don't know if I can bet it. He pretty much won every rd after the 1st, but how much of that was because Gray punched himself out.

I'll be on Alves.y

Quote Originally Posted by Thewisemann View Post
    Edgar is my pick, but I don't know if I can bet it. He pretty much won every rd after the 1st, but how much of that was because Gray punched himself out.
    According to Randy Couture Gray said that he punched himself out in the first round and had a lot of trouble getting his legs underneath him to outwrestle Frankie from that point on.

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    According to Randy Couture Gray said that he punched himself out in the first round and had a lot of trouble getting his legs underneath him to outwrestle Frankie from that point on.
    Could be . This fight might end up being real close
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Thewisemann View Post
    I'll be on Alves.y
    I also think Alves takes that one. I don't think Rick Story is that great, I mean he is good and all but Alves is really freakin good when he is on. He was on for his last fight. I think he will be on for this fight as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Yeah that is what I am thinking as well. I probably won't bet unless I am betting Gray and if I do bet Gray it will be Gray by decision.

Rick Story beat Johny Hendricks, future welterweight champ of the world, don't you know?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Rick Story beat Johny Hendricks, future welterweight champ of the world, don't you know?
    Ha yes but even Hendricks gave him some trouble and Hendricks has had some trouble with a few guys as well. TA has good takedown D and good hands. I can see how he beats Story. BTW I know that he looked like shit against Fitch and GSP but GSP is a machine and he looked like absolute crap at the weigh in for Fitch. A lot depends on the weigh in with Alves, like always.

Alves weight will be fine I believe, and he will be on. I think he's gonna Fuck Story up.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I think it might be.

I don't really buy that Gray was more spent from punching himself out than Edgar was from the beating he took. I mean, this wasn't Carwin/Lesnar where 90% of the shots are getting blocked. Edgar was getting tagged flush and hard repeatedly on the chin. That shit will tire you out. I think Edgar will always outlast Maynard.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

I think it might be.

I don't really buy that Gray was more spent from punching himself out than Edgar was from the beating he took. I mean, this wasn't Carwin/Lesnar where 90% of the shots are getting blocked. Edgar was getting tagged flush and hard repeatedly on the chin. That shit will tire you out. I think Edgar will always outlast Maynard.
    Yeah thats true Edgar will always outlast Maynard. It's tough to call but a guy at Udog odds that outwrestled his opponent in the first fight and almost KO'd him in the second is hard to pass up. Especially since I think he will win a decision which will pump the odds up a bit.

OH BTW I received my checks from BODOG and 5DIMEs. I have yet to cash/receive them though.

Let's hope they don't bounce.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Let's hope they don't bounce.

I've actually heard a few times bodog checks bouncing .

Make sure when you are depositing those out of country checks the feds arent there or they'll arrest on the spot
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP