Thread: Biggmac's Attack Ncaa Play 1/10/11

Biggmac's Attack Ncaa Play 1/10/11

Tonight we have the NCAA National Championship Oregon vs Auburn. Oregon is a 2 point underdog. My opinion this is the best play. Oregon wins the game out right. Currently 3-0 Bowl games 2-0 on the site. Lets make it 4-0.

Oregon +2
    Follow me on twitter for all updates Mac's Sport Picks

i think im leaning this way too, but its hard to go against Cam Newton

I think oregons speed will eventually wear down their solid D-line then D. Thomas will be able to pick on that terrible secondary.

Glad i got them at a +2 lines now are even at PK

Should be a great game tonite. Might just sit back and enjoy it for what its worth. Would probably side with the Ducks if I had to choose, but I'm on a bad run lately. College hoops has been terrible and the Eagles killed me yesterday. Good luck with the play and I hope everyone enjoys the game. Should be fun.

yea i was with you but i just drank some cammy juice and am all over AU

Question: Can either team stop the other? 72 is a lot for a total, but not when neither team can stop the other. Thoughts? Just popped two percocets and now Auburn looks like the play. Biggmac, might be a stupid question, but I see your located in Afghanistan so I assume you're in the military? How long have you been over there and how long do you have left? Good luck everyone.

PS Just had knee surgery if anyone doesn't know so I'm not a drug addict.....yet. LOL

3 months 9 more to go. Yes I'm Mil with the US Army. Still don't think Auburn will pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain119 View Post
    Question: Can either team stop the other? 72 is a lot for a total, but not when neither team can stop the other. Thoughts? Just popped two percocets and now Auburn looks like the play. Biggmac, might be a stupid question, but I see your located in Afghanistan so I assume you're in the military? How long have you been over there and how long do you have left? Good luck everyone.

PS Just had knee surgery if anyone doesn't know so I'm not a drug addict.....yet. LOL
    x

Biggmac, good luck and stay safe. Always want to thank our military and let you know how much I appreciate all you do. That being said I hope you can make some money beating the spread. Good luck.

Yeah 1 point bro. Suck but thats life. However I did take a Parley for the second half. I took Oregan and U 38.5 which won what I had lost so worked out.