Ed Herman vs. Tim Credeur
    Fabio Maldonadovs. Kyle Kingsbury
    George Roop vs. Josh Grispi
    Scott Jorgensen vs. Ken Stone
    Daniel Downes vs. Jeremy Stephens**
    Justin Edwards vs. Clay Harvison
    Shamar Bailey vs. Ryan McGillivray
    Reuben Duran vs. Francisco Rivera

Yeah, Pettis barely edged out Bendo, but I really believe that Bendo is FUCKING GOOD. He just soundly defeated Bocek, who some people think won in his fight with Jim Miller and who easily beat Hazelett. In fact, I'm thinking of taking Bendo as a dog against Miller because it would not surprise me at all to see him win that fight.

Guida wins to the guys he's supposed to win against and loses against the guys he's supposed to lose to. And he's supposed to lose this fight.

I like Guida. I am a fan. I like to watch him fight and I usually cheer for him. But his biggest win in the UFC is either Gomi or Dos Anjos, depending on how you look at it. And neither Dos Anjos nor the Gomi of today would have ever been WEC champ, I don't think.
    Last edited by SPX; 06-04-2011 at 01:22 PM.
    I heart cock

Yeah, but Guida has always show flashes. Even way back when he fought Tyson Griffin and Huerta. He really should have won both those fights. He seems to gotten some consistency by joining a camp. The fan in me wants to see Pettis win, because he has a more exciting style. But I just don't see how this fight is anything more than a coinflip, or even slightly in Guida's favor. Pettis -200 is flat out wrong IMO. But then again, Guida does lose all the time. He rarely just gets smoked, but you are right that he has come up short in the big fights in the past. He wins the re-builders and bombs out as a headliner.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Guida only beat Anjos because of the broken jaw , he was clearly down 2 rds to 0 going in to the 3rd, not that it matters .......just saying
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I like the over 2.5 rounds in cope vs o'neil. two guys with limited power and good chins.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Yeah, but Guida has always show flashes. Even way back when he fought Tyson Griffin and Huerta. He really should have won both those fights. He seems to gotten some consistency by joining a camp. The fan in me wants to see Pettis win, because he has a more exciting style. But I just don't see how this fight is anything more than a coinflip, or even slightly in Guida's favor. Pettis -200 is flat out wrong IMO. But then again, Guida does lose all the time. He rarely just gets smoked, but you are right that he has come up short in the big fights in the past. He wins the re-builders and bombs out as a headliner.
    Actually, now that you mention it I think he DID beat Griffin. Shitty judges on that one. And he was on his way to a win over Huerta for sure. And back in SF he apparently beat Josh Thomson, though I never saw it. I agree that these are all impressive performances. I do think he's a good fighter, which is why it pisses me of when people talk shit on him, like zY calling him a "glorified can."

I just don't think he wins this one, but we'll see.

BTW, if you really think it's a "coinflip or even slightly in Guida's favor," why haven't you already placed a bet on him? If you're right, his line has held value from the beginning and has only gotten better.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Yeah, I can't resist it anymore. I am going to throw down a bet on Guida if Duran wins.

Pettis is exciting and good, but Guida has beaten way better competition, and he has a style that is hard to stop. Pettis just barely edged out Bendo, and IIRC, he would have lost had it been a 3 rounder. On top of that, Guida has the big show experience.
    Naw, Pettis won rounds 1,3,5. So in a 3 round fight it would have been 29-28 Pettis

I think Pettis is going to win easy, and I never like betting against the established top control decision winners.

So if tonight doesn't suck for me, I will be in the + for MMA again yayyyyy

edit: Actually I am since my Garza sub of night bet wasn't tracked @ UFC 129. I forgot about that.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    So if tonight doesn't suck for me, I will be in the + for MMA again yayyyyy

edit: Actually I am since my Garza sub of night bet wasn't tracked @ UFC 129. I forgot about that.
    You been doing real well in Bases and hoops too.

If you weren't such a maricon, I would have repped you, ya fat hippo.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I am ahead right now in baseball, but I am pretty sure if I go through all season of my NBA bets on my spreadsheet I'd actually be kind of deep in the negative. I might look at that later.

I just googled "maricon".

Hey you fucks do you guys want to use the chat tonight for during the fight?

YEs
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

I am ahead right now in baseball, but I am pretty sure if I go through all season of my NBA bets on my spreadsheet I'd actually be kind of deep in the negative. I might look at that later.

I just googled "maricon".

I just said it, because of the whole Mayorga/Diaz shit. Ever since I read that, I been calling everyone a maricon and a fat hippo.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    YEs
    Sweet. We have been missing sideloaded talking to himself:

sideloaded joined the chat 10 days ago
    sideloaded: he banned everything even my ip
    sideloaded: what did i ever do to that guy? I figured the only person really pissed at me was zy and lets face it he derserves it
    sideloaded: btw, im excellent fade material
    sideloaded: 0-10 aint easy

I find it curious he thinks I'M the one that is pissed at him. Why would I give a shit?

Right. I am in the red right now for MMA, Boxing, NFL, and NBA, and about 95% of that is due to NBA and 5% NFL. Lesson learned: next season don't bet on so much basketball. In a way that relieves me because I realized I just suck with NBA, not everything else.

And Guida is a glorified can because he gets absolutely crushed by bums like Diego Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    And Guida is a glorified can because he gets absolutely crushed by bums like Diego Sanchez.
    True. He is going to get crushed.

Anthony Pettis vs. Clay Guida
    Tony Ferguson vs. Ramsey Nijem
    Chris Cope vs. Chuck O'Neil
    Ed Herman vs. Tim Credeur
    Fabio Maldonado vs. Kyle Kingsbury
    George Roop vs. Josh Grispi
    Scott Jorgensen vs. Ken Stone
    Daniel Downes vs. Jeremy Stephens
    Justin Edwards vs. Clay Harvison
    Shamar Bailey vs. Ryan McGillivray
    Reuben Duran vs. Francisco Rivera