Thread: Super Bowl XLV

Super Bowl XLV

We very well may be in store for another great superbowl tonight, and we have been very lucky in ths regard of late. For years we suffered through lopsided results in what we fans hope will be one of the most entertaining and competative games of the year. Two questions that loom large in my mind as I look at this game are injury related. How much will the Steelers miss their rookie starting center, and how big of a hit can Aaron Rodgers take, without it affecting his game, or removing him from it. On to the game

These team match up closely across the board in most categories, with just a few notable exceptions. Experience, and running the ball. Pittsburgh is #1 stopping the run, and Green Bay is 28th. Last year when these teams faced each other, we saw an offensive explosion, with Pittsburgh winning late on a last second TD by Big Ben, who threw for 3 TD's, and over 500 yards. I have to beleive that a similar type game is something the Steelers wish to avoid, and the game plan will be to run, the ball, mix in the play action, and try to limit the amount of time Rodgers will have on offense to spread out the field and air it out. Steelers have shown me they can win anywhere, and were great on the road this year, so

Gimme the Steelers +3

GL and enjoy the day, and the game.
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

Leaning your way too my brotha. I had Pitt as a slight fav myself, so getting pts is a bonus.

GL today man.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

BOL Richard. Will be on Packers myself

GL today buddy!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I think the game is very close to even, so I put 1u down on Pit at +120.

There have been some damn good Super Bowls recently. I think this could be another one.

Green Bay all day -3
    Follow me on twitter for all updates Mac's Sport Picks

Pitt -3 LOSS

another year into the books. Lets all hope that there is no lockout to interfere with next year
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”