Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 132 July 2nd

Not rashad by sub, not dan henderson by sub

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I'd be interested to see how many subs happen for each event over the last two years................you should get on that
    Yeah, that sounds like a good project for you.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Not Ben Henderson by sub
    I definitely don't think this is the sort of bet that belongs in one of those parlays. I like the others, though.
    I heart cock

Just watched a post-fight vid with Bader and he says he woke up in the guillotine and didn't know how he got there, so apparently Tito's punch basically knocked him out. He was out on his feet . . . or on his knees, as it were.
    I heart cock

not mendes by sub, not forrest by tko/ko, not lawler, daley, or smith by sub
    Last edited by Vandelay; 07-03-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Teh vidz. . .

I heart cock

Njokuani is awkward.

I actually thought he came off really well. I had never heard him speak before. I think he just made me a fan.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I actually thought he came off really well. I had never heard him speak before. I think he just made me a fan.
    Well he was talking about his child, then starting referring to his dick size

Yeah, that sounds like a good project for you.

If you make a list of all the UFC events over the past 2 1/2 years (2009,2010 ,2011 to present) I'll go through them one by one to see the ratio of subs
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

If you make a list of all the UFC events over the past 2 1/2 years (2009,2010 ,2011 to present) I'll go through them one by one to see the ratio of subs
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_108

Start there, and on the right there is the event chronology and all you gotta do is keep clicking

thats something sherdog should do. They already have everything in their systems. All they would have to do is input whatever forumla they wanted. They could provide stats on everything.

You know, I've been thinking all day about the fact that Tito won that fight. I'm still not over it.
    I heart cock

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_108

Start there, and on the right there is the event chronology and all you gotta do is keep clicking

Yes.
    I heart cock

You know, I've been thinking all day about the fact that Tito won that fight. I'm still not over it.
    It's crazy because his training camp consisted of 3 coaches and 2 sparring partners. Tito must have wanted to save some money.

Nice work guys, another IWS sweep from all I can tell.

Guillard is good now. I think he would have a good chance against Edgar or Maynard, but would probably succumb to the takedown and get submitted.

I hate myself for not making my standard bet on Dos Anjos. I need to stop getting sucked into the hype on some of these guys.

I actually was surprised at the Wiman decision. I thought he won, but I did not really pay that close of attention to the fight. I was sort of watching it and talking, but the 4 people in the room with me all thought Wiman was going to get the decision. Like I said though, I didn't pay close attention.

Wand. Damn that was hard to watch, but that is what happens when you just trade shots after you have been knocked out cold several times.

Tito/Bader. I was rooting for Tito, but I admit that I thought he had no path to victory. He has never dropped a guy with a shot in recent history and he usually does not even go for submissions. That said, I would not have bet him "not Tito by submission." As Wiseman mentioned, he has show flashes off his back, and I have heard that his bjj is actually really good. Still, pretty shocking and I admit I thought he had no chance.

Cruz/Faber was pretty much as expected.

Post event war: y'all are pussies. Everyone is stacking up chips like crazy, and you guys are trying to implode the money train.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

There are a number of things that are noteworthy here. . .

1. Tito won.

2. He just said, Fuck it! I'm just going to run up and clock this son of a bitch right in his damn face!

3. As I mentioned before, Bader said that he "woke up and was caught in a guillotine." That's got to be a hell of an experience.

4. When Tito lets Bader go, it's obvious Bader is fucking out of it.

5. The commissioner in the red coat who walks into the cage seems perplexed by Tito. I bet he's never seen the grave digger before and is like, What the fuck is this shit?!

6. Tito won.
    Last edited by SPX; 07-03-2011 at 10:19 PM.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Guillard is good now. I think he would have a good chance against Edgar or Maynard, but would probably succumb to the takedown and get submitted.
    Neither of those guys are known for the submission game, so if Guillard could just use his wrestling enough to keep it on the fight a good percentage of the time then he could win for sure. Top 5 striker at lightweight? I think he probably is.

I hate myself for not making my standard bet on Dos Anjos. I need to stop getting sucked into the hype on some of these guys.
    I only put .25u on him and kicked myself for not going heavier. G-Sot's hypetrain is officially derailed.

I actually was surprised at the Wiman decision. I thought he won, but I did not really pay that close of attention to the fight. I was sort of watching it and talking, but the 4 people in the room with me all thought Wiman was going to get the decision. Like I said though, I didn't pay close attention.
    Watch it again and let us know what you think.

Wand. Damn that was hard to watch, but that is what happens when you just trade shots after you have been knocked out cold several times.
    It was gay. I was happy for Leben, but if he was going to knock Wand out we could've at least gotten a good barn burner out of it before the KO. I knew that might happen, though. I should've bet it, but I took Wand via decision, not understanding just how much his chin has deteriorated.

Tito/Bader. I was rooting for Tito, but I admit that I thought he had no path to victory. He has never dropped a guy with a shot in recent history and he usually does not even go for submissions. That said, I would not have bet him "not Tito by submission." As Wiseman mentioned, he has show flashes off his back, and I have heard that his bjj is actually really good. Still, pretty shocking and I admit I thought he had no chance.
    Tito beating Bader is pretty much what I've been thinking about more than anything else today. I've never even been a huge Tito fan, but I wanted him to win and it was an awesome feel good moment.

Cruz/Faber was pretty much as expected.
    I thought it exceeded all expectations. I knew it had the potential to be an awesome fight, but Ludo was on point when he said that it as a fight that "dreams are made of." Incredible fucking fight. One of the best I've seen in my entire life.

Post event war: y'all are pussies.
    I think that we all did well for the most part so, and the fights were so awesome, that there just wasn't a lot of anger going around.

Everyone is stacking up chips like crazy, and you guys are trying to implode the money train.
    I don't know what this means.
    I heart cock

I rewatched Siver/Wiman. Siver deserved the decision.