Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thiago Silva Submitted Sample 'Inconsistent with Human Urine,' says NSAC

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Cant say I agree. I'd like to see a cop on every corner. My number one thing is safety thats one of the only reasons I like where I live .If we could cut out social security and welfare to put enough cops out there cut crime to almost zero percent I'd say do it.
    Hmm. I'm not sure I agree here, Luke.

I want enough cops to keep shit safe, but one on every corner? I don't think so.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post

I want enough cops to keep shit safe, but one on every corner? I don't think so.
    I definitely see where he is coming from. This way we won't have the whole "where is a cop when we need one?" thing when something really unfortunate happens

A cop on every corner sounds like too many people getting busted for stupid shit like jaywalking, public intoxication, and smoking weed.
    I heart cock

A cop on every corner sounds like too many people getting busted for stupid shit like jaywalking, public intoxication, and smoking weed.

I dont really do anything to get arrested so I wouldnt be worried about it
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I was being serious. I'd like to see one at the end of every street .
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I dont really do anything to get arrested so I wouldnt be worried about it
    You're Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig, though.

I don't do a lot of really insidious shit, but I've done plenty of little shit that would get me into legal trouble, and I'm sure I'll do more of it in the future. I don't really want cops around hassling me because I'm trying to smoke up before going into the movie theater.
    Last edited by SPX; 04-01-2011 at 12:13 AM.
    I heart cock

I was being serious. I'd like to see one at the end of every street .
    Fuck that shit.
    I heart cock

You're Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig, though.

I don't do a lot of really insidious shit, but I've done plenty of little shit that would get me into legal trouble, and I'm sure I'll do more of it in the future. I don't really want cops around hassling me because I'm drinking to smoke up before going into the movie theater.

I know what you mean and most people probably agree with you . It would all depend on the cops and how big of dicks they were. I wouldnt want cops harasssing people I'd want them there to keep the people safe
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I know what you mean and most people probably agree with you . It would all depend on the cops and how big of dicks they were. I wouldnt want cops harasssing people I'd want them there to keep the people safe
    If only that's how cops acted. I'm cool with them serving and protecting. Not cool with them busting people for stupid shit like smoking pot.
    I heart cock

If only that's how cops acted. I'm cool with them serving and protecting. Not cool with them busting people for stupid shit like smoking pot.
    I consider crime murders, rapes ,assaults,robberies shit like that . Thats the crime I'm talking about when I say I'd like to see it hit zero with a cop on every corner
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

^ That's bullshit. You need like 2 cops in every county to investigate real crimes. The other 5000 we have are just there to harass us for things that shouldn't be illegal. If you want to be super safe under teh wing of big brother, go live in Russia and see how that shit worked out for them.

What I hate is when I am out walking around at night and a cop just stops me and asks where I am going. Fuck you, that's where I am going.

Worse yet is when I get pulled over and get a lecture on seat belt safety from some idiot cop. I told one that I refuse to wear my seatbelt as an act of civil disobedience because I think the law is facist, and he goes, well I agree, but you still have to put it on. I said "write me another ticket then because I am not putting it on." I realize that it is a good idea to wear my seatbelt, but I just hate the paternalistic nature of the law.

Also, cops are criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Fuck you, that's where I am going.

lol
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I saw that shit.

I don't get why some guys like Karo and Silva get fined an excessive amount of money, while everyone else gets off with like $2500.
    I heart cock

I saw that shit.

I don't get why some guys like Karo and Silva get fined an excessive amount of money, while everyone else gets off with like $2500.

better attorney?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

better attorney?
    It seems to have something to do with steroids, from what I can gather. Because if it's actually steroids you get popped for, then the fine is $2500. But if it's something else, like pain killers or whatever the shit was that Thiago took, then it's a whole lot more.

I don't get it.
    I heart cock

It seems to have something to do with steroids, from what I can gather. Because if it's actually steroids you get popped for, then the fine is $2500. But if it's something else, like pain killers or whatever the shit was that Thiago took, then it's a whole lot more.

I don't get it.

Thiago took steroids. They didn't fine him for steroids, or anything because he didn't pop for anything because he gave them fake piss.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Thiago took steroids. They didn't fine him for steroids, or anything because he didn't pop for anything because he gave them fake piss.
    Right. So why 33-fucking-thousand dollars when everyone else gets off with $2500?

If, instead of substituting his urine sample, he had just pissed in the cup and gotten popped for steroids, would he have only been fined the usual amount? I would assume so.

I just don't understand when and why they choose to administer fines that are over 12x the usual amount.
    I heart cock

Right. So why 33-fucking-thousand dollars when everyone else gets off with $2500?

If, instead of substituting his urine sample, he had just pissed in the cup and gotten popped for steroids, would he have only been fined the usual amount? I would assume so.

I just don't understand when and why they choose to administer fines that are over 12x the usual amount.

Its because he tried to scam them by masking his urine I'm guessing
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

We've been over this before.

California charges a flat fee. Vegas takes a percentage.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit