Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: WrestleMania 27

WrestleMania 27

so who we betting?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

First off, when I saw the thread title I laughed.

Second, I wish they did this shit for TNA events. I'd have to try it at least once. I've only watched the WWE a couple of times during my recent wrestling revival, though.
    I heart cock

I like the Macho Man tonight -480.

Also going to parlay Tugboat & Mr. Perfect. 2 units to win 3.

Someone start a wwe tracker.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

where's poopoo with his breakdowns of the fights?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I will do a write up when I get home faggots along with my bets

This brock vs undertaker match has taken on a life of its own. Its a classic big man match where brock should use his agility and speed to neutralize undertakers power, but in the end the takers streak should stay alive. I expect cro cop to ko dos caras in the main event as well.

I'm betting these guys

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Who has odds up for this?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Who has odds up for this?
    I think it's 5d.

And awesome Bushwhackers reference.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak View Post
    Also going to parlay Tugboat & Mr. Perfect. 2 units to win 3.

I heart cock

I want to bet Brutus the Barber, but I am just worried about interference from the ref. Also, If Rick the Model Martel sneaks into the ring without the ref seeing, that could really mess with the outcome. Anyway, I think Brutus the Barber Beefcake is always worth a bet because he can pull out the sleeper at any moment.

Poopoo, betting on this is the actual literal definition of a degenerate gambler.

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDED LOL!!!! THESE GUYS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AREN'T EVEN GOING TO BE WRESTLING AT WRESTLEMANIA 27 YOU FUCKING N00BS LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Poopoo, betting on this is the actual literal definition of a degenerate gambler.
    It's not gambling when you know you're going to win.

I raise you a Mr. Socko

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    It's not gambling when you know you're going to win.
    truth. Seriously, I want to hear your breakdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    truth. Seriously, I want to hear your breakdowns.
    Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan:

Sheamus was pushed huge when he first started getting involved and won the world championship and had some feuds with top guys. Then he kind of disappeared, went on a losing streak, and is now feuding with a mid-carder Daniel Bryan. Sheamus won king of the ring tournament, and is now US champion (he already beat Bryan). I just don't see him losing the title at wrestlemania, because he is more of a top guy, and they would rather push him then that loser daniel bryan. If he loses, it's because they are going to try and get him to feud with more of a top guy down the line but I doubt it.

Trish Stratus, "Snooki", & John Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler, Layla, & Michelle McCool

Trish Stratus, "Snooki", & John Morrison are going to win. It's a lock. They aren't paying that fat midget from Jersey Shore to do a guest match and lose.

Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio

Toss up. Rumor is that Mysterio might be retiring soon so I'm not sure if he is going to win anymore big time matches. I put Mysterio in a jackpot parlay at + odds but I wouldn't bet it.

Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole

Jerry Lawler is a lock. Stone Cold is the guest referee and he isn't back long term so I doubt he is going to be the bad guy and screw Lawler over. I see Stone Cold giving Jack Swagger and Michael Cole the stone cold stunner and then giving Lawler the win.

Randy Orton vs CM Punk

Toss up. Randy Orton is a badass and whoop everyones ass each week. CM Punk "injured Orton's knee" with like a crowbar 2 weeks ago and Orton couldn't wrestle last week. We will see Orton being an invincible weird badass and winning, or CM Punk winning with some outside interference. I put CM Punk in that parlay at + odds but wouldn't bet this straight up

The Undertaker vs HHH

Undertaker should be a lock. They are going to keep playing out this whole streak thing, and I have no fucking clue why they would have HHH end the streak. (Undertake is 18-0 at wrestlemania)These guys are both almost done in their careers and there is no reason Undertaker should have a broken streak to HHH..when he loses (if he loses) at wrestlemania it will be against a young up and coming star they are trying to push. HBK will probably interfere and cost HHH the match.

Edge vs Albert Del Rio

Royal Rumble winners (Del Rio) usually always win the title at WM. Edge's brother Christian will probably interfere and cost Edge the match. They are trying to push Del Rio as a monster heel right now so he should win.

John Cena vs The Miz

Toss up. With the rock back, he is either going to help Cena and "pass the torch" (god i fucking hope not), or cost cena the match. I think the Miz is going to win, because I heard the rock is going to keep showing up on raw to feud with john cena. They aren't going to have the rock in title fights, so miz will probably win, and john cena vs the rock will happen down the road.

Let's just say if there are odds released for every WWE pay per view for now on you guys would be paying me blowjobs for my picks. I am that damn good.

inb4Iloseeverybettonight

You forgot to include your bets. Or are you making a seperate thread tracking all Wrestlemania bets

lol. Just out of sheer morbid curiosity, I went and looked at the lines. Some of these favorites are like -1500... for a pretend storyline. That is hilarious. I just can't believe they have lines for this.

Anyway, good luck, you will probably win. BUt I will NEVER bet on wwe, even if you win every bet ever.