Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: WrestleMania 27

I give wrestlemania a solid c-. I thought the edge and orton matches were slightly entertaining and rock should of been in a match with stone cold.

Yeah in hindsight this wrestlemania kind of sucked. The Cena/Miz match lost a lot of effect after the HHH/Taker match and that stupid fucking fat midget from jersey shores and the chocolate choir.

The HHH/Taker match should have been the main event

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    I give wrestlemania a solid c-. I thought the edge and orton matches were slightly entertaining and rock should of been in a match with stone cold.
    Honestly, I also thought it was a little weak.

They need more fast-faced, high-flying performers.

Edge, Orton, and Snooki all did well. The rest was kind of meh.

(I give Taker a pass though, since he's old as shit and has always been kind of a "slow" wrestler.)
    I heart cock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4tIF...layer_embedded

10 yrs ago, way better

edit: I actually watched those pay per views. Didn't realize I was watching this shit when I was 9

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    . . . and that stupid fucking fat midget from jersey shore. . .
    I actually thought she did work. Back flips and shit? That's kind of cool. And she didn't even tighten up in front of a huge crowd.

And she is kind of chubby, but cute as hell.
    I heart cock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4tIF...layer_embedded

10 yrs ago, way better

edit: I actually watched those pay per views. Didn't realize I was watching this shit when I was 9
    Do you have thoughts on the whole Attitude Era vs PG debate?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I actually thought she did work. Back flips and shit? That's kind of cool. And she didn't even tighten up in front of a huge crowd.

And she is kind of chubby, but cute as hell.
    O don't let me wrong I'd let that chubby bitch backflip right onto my weiner

Do you have thoughts on the whole Attitude Era vs PG debate?
    Yes:

Attitude Era: Good

PG: Go watch the disney channel you stupid little 5 year old faggots

The HHH/Taker match should have been the main event
    "taker only won because triple h hurt his knee and was out for ten months. prime shogun wooops, i mean prime triple h would have destroyed taker."

sum1 posted this on sherdog.

"taker only won because triple h hurt his knee and was out for ten months. prime shogun wooops, i mean prime triple h would have destroyed taker."

sum1 posted this on sherdog.
    why does that not surprise me
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

O don't let me wrong I'd let that chubby bitch backflip right onto my weiner
    Word.

And she's only like 4'9" and I like short girls, so it's all good.

Yes:

Attitude Era: Good

PG: Go watch the disney channel you stupid little 5 year old faggots
    Honestly, the Attitude Era was kind of why I got bored with wrestling. I think PG can be done well with the right creative team.
    I heart cock

Wrestling got boring because A. I got older (something poopoo hasn't experienced yet I guess) B. The hardy boyz disappeared. C. The rock and stone cold left

Honestly, the Attitude Era was kind of why I got bored with wrestling. I think PG can be done well with the right creative team.
    I just think the PG era thing is fucking boring. We don't need the whole DX attitude era thing as a replica now, but it's pretty lame how the WWE won't allow wrestlers to bleed, hit each other on the head with chairs, etc anymore. It seems like building up to wrestlemania they are mixing in some attitude era with "bad words" (even though they censored stone cold tonight and didn't let him flick everyone off), and there was a chair shot to the head in the taker/hhh match.

Wrestling got boring because A. I got older (something poopoo hasn't experienced yet I guess) B. The hardy boyz disappeared. C. The rock and stone cold left
    I think it's more boring now than when I was younger, but not because of the age thing I don't think. The creative team just seems to fucking suck now.

A. I got older (something poopoo hasn't experienced yet I guess)
    I think that has a lot to do with it. It definitely did with me.

B. The hardy boyz disappeared.
    Matt and Jeff are in TNA now, but they're not a tag team. Actually Jeff just totally fucked up the last PPV because he showed up high as fuck and they deemed him incapable of wrestling a full match so his title match was like 62 seconds long or something.

C. The rock and stone cold left
    Word.
    I heart cock

I just think the PG era thing is fucking boring. We don't need the whole DX attitude era thing as a replica now, but it's pretty lame how the WWE won't allow wrestlers to bleed, hit each other on the head with chairs, etc anymore. It seems like building up to wrestlemania they are mixing in some attitude era with "bad words" (even though they censored stone cold tonight and didn't let him flick everyone off), and there was a chair shot to the head in the taker/hhh match.
    I guess they could find a middle ground. I wasn't really all about "bra and panty" matches and shit like that, though. I guess I'm somewhat old fashioned when it comes to sexualizing everything and modesty is better.

TNA is TV-14, but I really don't see a huge difference beyond the use of profanity in TNA shows.
    I heart cock

I think the banning of the chair shots is good. You can easily hit someone in the stomach/back and get a similar wow factor. Plus I dont know how they can cushion chair shots to the head. I'm guessing they dont do big stunts anymore either (like the tables ladders and chairs matches where people took huge falls, jumps, etc.). Maybe this will result in less deaths because its almost impossible to be in the wwe and not be addicted to pain killers. mayb if Vince Mcmahon didnt have a show everynight and gave his employees time off, wrestlers wouldnt burn out so quickly.

I think the banning of the chair shots is good. You can easily hit someone in the stomach/back and get a similar wow factor. Plus I dont know how they can cushion chair shots to the head. I'm guessing they dont do big stunts anymore either (like the tables ladders and chairs matches where people took huge falls, jumps, etc.). Maybe this will result in less deaths because its almost impossible to be in the wwe and not be addicted to pain killers. mayb if Vince Mcmahon didnt have a show everynight and gave his employees time off, wrestlers wouldnt burn out so quickly.

I agree. I mean as "fake" as pro-wrestling is, it's really not. It's brutal. Far more brutal than MMA. The fact that there aren't multiple serious injuries/deaths a year surprises me.
    I heart cock

^^I also agree. It's really annoying how people act like wrestling is not harmful at all to the wrestlers because it's scripted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MwZBINfWNE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgIkc...eature=related

^^I also agree. It's really annoying how people act like wrestling is not harmful at all to the wrestlers because it's scripted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MwZBINfWNE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgIkc...eature=related
    The shit is insane. I mean, 100% fucking crazy. And anyone who does it has to be a special breed of human.

I for damn sure would never subject myself to that kind of physical punishment. Sometimes I can't even believe it's legal.
    I heart cock