Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 491011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: WrestleMania 27

Lets be honest what type of fighting IS real?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

And Snooki is not hot , to me at least
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by BillyPilgrim View Post
    She does have a big rack... but most fat chicks do- has no relevance in a vacuum, need to see whole package. I have seen her done up on some commercials with ours of makeup and airbrushing and she still doesn't look attractive to me. Being mildy hittable after professional makeup and trainers is the real life equivalent of a 2 or 3. Her face looks like someone smashed her with a frying pan.
    Goddamn, nigga! You harsh!

I get it if you say that you think her personality is shit or she's a dumb bitch or whatever because of Jersey Shore (and the fact that all those things are obviously true), but to throw out some shit like "her face looks like someone smashed her with a frying pan" is fucking ridiculous. I would agree that she could do just a bit of slimming down and that her thighs are pretty fucking huge for someone her size, but that's real-world women for you. They have imperfections. All things considered, I think she's cute as hell.

Do you only go for the supermodel type?

BTW, considering this conversation, I was very amused to just find this on the Yahoo homepage:

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous...estlemania/991

No i get that, but the shit they do is meant to look realistic. If we are going into the fantasy world, there is much cooler shit out there to watch. For example, Jet Li or Jakie Chan... I mean, I would rather watch some dudes do fake kung fu or fake sword fighting. At least there is no frame of reference for reality to ruin it. There you go, start a weapons league with all the drama of WWE, but make it like gladiators to the death. I would watch that.
    Well, first off, I love Jackie Chan and Jet Li movies, so no argument that the shit's awesome. And LOL at a "weapons league" and all that bullshit you just said.

Second, the primary time where wrestling looks unrealistic to me is in the punches. A lot of wrestlers don't know how to sell their punches and it's obvious they're not hitting their opponents hard. But the kicks and the slams and all that looks plenty real to me.

I guess you could also make the argument that the general flow of a wrestling match just doesn't have anything to do with the way a real fight goes, but I just look at it like it's a different universe. Wrestling World is separate from the Real World.

I can understand being interested in the actual person, like the Brett Hart documentary or the movie The Wrestler. Most of these guys are somewhat interesting and usually tragic. So that I get.
    That documentary was interesting as hell. I think the shit that goes on behind-the-scenes in the wrestling industry is always very interesting.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Lets be honest what type of fighting IS real?
    The kind that takes place on battlefields.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    The kind that takes place on battlefields.
    that and streetfighting

I mean when someone has you in an armbar you dont just tap to get them to let go in real life

When someone knocks you down with a punch in real life you dont get a 10 seconds to get back up
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I get it if you say that you think her personality is shit or she's a dumb bitch or whatever because of Jersey Shore (and the fact that all those things are obviously true), but to throw out some shit like "her face looks like someone smashed her with a frying pan" is fucking ridiculous. I would agree that she could do just a bit of slimming down and that her thighs are pretty fucking huge for someone her size, but that's real-world women for you. They have imperfections. All things considered, I think she's cute as hell.

BTW, considering this conversation, I was very amused to just find this on the Yahoo homepage:

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous...estlemania/991

Well, first off, I love Jackie Chan and Jet Li movies, so no argument that the shit's awesome. And LOL at a "weapons league" and all that bullshit you just said.

Second, the primary time where wrestling looks unrealistic to me is in the punches. A lot of wrestlers don't know how to sell their punches and it's obvious they're not hitting their opponents hard. But the kicks and the slams and all that looks plenty real to me.

I guess you could also make the argument that the general flow of a wrestling match just doesn't have anything to do with the way a real fight goes, but I just look at it like it's a different universe. Wrestling World is separate from the Real World.

That documentary was interesting as hell. I think the shit that goes on behind-the-scenes in the wrestling industry is always very interesting.
    Scientist is just playing it cool. He told me via PM he would titty fuck her and eat whip cream out of her ass. Truth be told.

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Scientist is just playing it cool. He told me via PM he would titty fuck her and eat whip cream out of her ass. Truth be told.
    I knew there was more to this story than was immediately apparent.
    I heart cock

In fact I have information that leads me to believe he already has had those big Jubblies.

I would agree that she could do just a bit of slimming down and that her thighs are pretty fucking huge for someone her size, but that's real-world women for you. They have imperfections. All things considered, I think she's cute as hell.

Well we just disagree. I think even stacked up to ordinary women walking around in the mall in Southern Indiana, she falls in the bottom 20%.

I don't only go for the supermodel type, by any means. I am all about real women. But that doesn't mean I have to go dumpster diving to prove my resolve to real-ness. I just think she is fat and also gross and not cute. Just a run of the mill uggo that happens to be on tv.

In fact I have information that leads me to believe he already has had those big Jubblies.
    lmao.

truth

I have my doubts
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

IMO, South Park got Snooki just right.

Edit: Also, the OT thread is locked again.
    Last edited by Svino; 04-05-2011 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Svino View Post
    Edit: Also, the OT thread is locked again.
    I think we need to start a back up thread called "Off topic thread for when Luke locks the real one"

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    I think we need to start a back up thread called "Off topic thread for when Luke locks the real one"

It wasnt me this time . SPX was the last one to post in it so it had to have been him . I reopened it though
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Just watched this. It was pretty interesting. Recommended to anyone with a Netflix account.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Th...434#height1575
    I heart cock

Floyd Mayweather vs The Big Show?

I heart cock

^^^You didnt know that happened?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

X, are you watching TNA? I just flipped to spike and saw it was on. WEll it's over in 4 minutes but whatever

Yeah seriously. That's actually how I found out who PBF was.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Yeah seriously. That's actually how I found out who PBF was.
    Nope.

Ya'll have to understand that until recently I paid 0% attention to wrestling. I occasionally would hear stuff on MMA boards because of the cross-over fans, but that's it.
    I heart cock