Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Strikeforce Diaz vs Daley Betting Results

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    When I am not stealing them over the internet I go over to a friends house and watch them there. He has a nice couch and he makes really good dip. I usually throw him some money, 10-20 dollars. Kinda expensive but it is usually just three of us. I have a really nice computer monitor though so stealing it from Dana White isn't that bad. It is a 23'' HD monitor. It's funny to think about it but I am actually stealing from Dana, and the Fertitta brothers.
    I've got my computer hooked up to my TV, so I have a nice enough display for streams, but there are a lot of other complications that make me wistful of the days when I had cable and enough money to buy the UFCs every month. You don't have to look for streams, you don't have to look for new ones when the one you're watching goes down, the quality is better.
    I heart cock

aww man I missed out on another picture Scientist posted then deleted

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    aww man I missed out on another picture Scientist posted then deleted
    lulz. Just of my house. We set up a website to sell it, but it had my wife's profile pic for blogger on there... and it also had her and my phone numbers. I don't mind most of you guys, but I don't want sideloaded calling my wife at 2am telling her he is whacking off to an imaginary orgy involving his mom, my wife and truckers at a rest stop...

If you really want to see pictures of me, my house, family, whatever, I will PM you because I (probably mistakenly) trust you. I don't really care about my own pics, but I don't want you guys spanking it to my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    I don't mind most of you guys, but I don't want sideloaded calling my wife at 2am telling her he is whacking off to an imaginary orgy involving his mom, my wife and truckers at a rest stop...
    LOL

. . . but I don't want you guys spanking it to my wife.
    I wouldn't either. Zak doesn't care about that, though.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    LOL

I wouldn't either. Zak doesn't care about that, though.
    LOL
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak View Post
    LOL
    Don't you remember that conversation about sideloaded a while back?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Don't you remember that conversation about sideloaded a while back?
    Yeah, I remember. funny shit.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

lulz. Just of my house. We set up a website to sell it, but it had my wife's profile pic for blogger on there... and it also had her and my phone numbers. I don't mind most of you guys, but I don't want sideloaded calling my wife at 2am telling her he is whacking off to an imaginary orgy involving his mom, my wife and truckers at a rest stop...

If you really want to see pictures of me, my house, family, whatever, I will PM you because I (probably mistakenly) trust you. I don't really care about my own pics, but I don't want you guys spanking it to my wife.

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

and for what its worth MMAscientist me and X were just screwing with you yesterday to see if you'd blow up or not . I'm a bit of a control freak about important things myself ,things that dont matter I could careless about
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

^^ Thanks. I can just see you two little homos texting back and forth like a couple of school girls... "scientist thinks he's so cool, let's bring down a peg!"

In all seriousness, I never really thought of it like that. I guess I really do have a little bit of on obsessive attitude about pursuit of independence. I wouldn't call myself a "control freak" because I only try to control myself. I don't like telling other people what to do and I definitely don't need to control my environment. When I was teaching, my class was out of control, and I would just go along with it. I figured, it will be over in an hour. But I guess I do get a little control oriented about my finances and life, just because I really value independence.

I guess I am curious to see what a lawyer's house looks like. I don't need pictures of you to fap to.

I mean your wife.

Well, it looks like everyone else's house. Actually, it looks like a chick's houe because my wife decorated it. I sent youthe link

dont do it MMAscientist poopoo is a internet stalker, he'll be AT your house this weekend if you show him where it is
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

lol, probably. In my heart I know he just wants to get more info on me and doesn't give a shit about my house... but I really don't care. What's he going to do? His tiny chinese weiner has nothing to offer my wife... so it seems pretty harmless. I suppose he could come ove and deadlift me or something...

His tiny chinese weiner has nothing to offer my wife...
    LOL

I suppose he could come over and deadlift me or something...
    LOLx2
    I heart cock

His tiny chinese weiner has nothing to offer my wife... so it seems pretty harmless. I suppose he could come ove and deadlift me or something...

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

lol, probably. In my heart I know he just wants to get more info on me and doesn't give a shit about my house... but I really don't care. What's he going to do? His tiny chinese weiner has nothing to offer my wife... so it seems pretty harmless. I suppose he could come ove and deadlift me or something...
    No I really don't wanna "get more info" on you but luke is right, I am on my way. And my weiner is only half chinese so its bigger then an inch