I told you all he was reading everyone of our posts everyday
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

poopoo are u in college?

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    poopoo are u in college?
    Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I told you all he was reading everyone of our posts everyday
    That is some serious dedication. Someone post where he posted on another forum ripping on IWS...

Sideloaded:

I think it was Zy who found him ripping us on 2+2 forum ............or was it poopoo that saw it on the SBRforum.........hell I dont know what i'm talking about
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

SBR forum, in brooks campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    SBR forum, in brooks campaign.
    Yeah that. And he sent that wild PM to me on 2+2 about giving truckers handjobs at the rest stop or some shit.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

poopoo let me have your bank account information. I'm fucking jelly of that shit.

I'm going to have to start reading Uncle Jesse's book list.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

I have no idea how u gained money while going to college. Even if you live at home, there is no way to gain money while attending college unless your working full time and earning a good wage. Only other way it's possible is if your parent's pay for everything (gas, insurance, tuition, room and board, books, etc.)

I have no idea how u gained money while going to college.
    Quote Originally Posted by zY
    ...giving truckers handjobs at the rest stop or some shit.
    Mystery solved.
    Poopoo = sideloaded

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    poopoo let me have your bank account information. I'm fucking jelly of that shit.

I'm going to have to start reading Uncle Jesse's book list.
    Truth. I didn't realize poopoo was rolling so hard. I am so full of envy for of his muscley youth and wealth in his mattress.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Mystery solved.
    Poopoo = sideloaded

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    I don't remember my account number, today during my deposit I had to go through a bunch of SSN/ID shit so I could make it.

I have no idea how u gained money while going to college. Even if you live at home, there is no way to gain money while attending college unless your working full time and earning a good wage. Only other way it's possible is if your parent's pay for everything (gas, insurance, tuition, room and board, books, etc.)
    I don't go to a university yet, I go to a state college. I am going to get my associates degree there and then transfer to a university to get my bachelors. So I still live at home where I have no expenses except for gas basically. I get money back from my college (around $800-$1,000) a semester because I have Florida prepaid/florida bright futures scholarship which pays for my tuition so I get the leftover for whatever I want. I don't work full time either, I work 20 hours a week. Now it will be 10-15 hours because the snowbirds are going home. When I go to a university, things are gonna get more expensive for me because my food bill is ridiculous/I will have to pay rent for my apartment. While on this subject, I was actually thinking about not even going to a university and just live at home until I get my bachelors at the state college or another college locally so I can just keep saving a shit load of money. But then again, I kinda want to do something new because I am getting bored.

Truth. I didn't realize poopoo was rolling so hard. I am so full of envy for of his muscley youth and wealth in his mattress.
    I am rolling so hard because SPX's Mom pays good for my oral services.

Mystery solved.
    Poopoo = sideloaded
    No I have never dreamed about fucking my Mom while using cocaine or whatever it was that he said.

maybe he sold weed to the college kids

Petition to admit Sideloaded: signed.
    Co-signed. For now.
    I heart cock

That makes sense. Once you go to a university, your bank account will be depleted quickly. you'll probably have to take out a loan as well if you decide to live on campus. unless i'm reading it wrong, I've never actually heard of someone getting paid by the college. When I went to community college it cost me about 110 dollars per credit hour so about 1650 per semester is what i paid. plus books made it about 2k a semester. Now that i'm at a university im paying about triple that (around 4000 after a scholarship) plus 400 for books. I'm commuting to school too which is about 40 min each way which uses up a tank a week. I'm in my 4th year of college and i guess i've paid about 24k so far. My bank acct was alot higher while at the community college. I was able to make a profit during those years, but now i cant even break even during the year. I probably have another 2 or 3 semesters to go till I graduate. I should be able to go through it without taking a loan out, it'll be close though.

That makes sense. Once you go to a university, your bank account will be depleted quickly. you'll probably have to take out a loan as well if you decide to live on campus. unless i'm reading it wrong, I've never actually heard of someone getting paid by the college. When I went to community college it cost me about 110 dollars per credit hour so about 1650 per semester is what i paid. plus books made it about 2k a semester. Now that i'm at a university im paying about triple that (around 4000 after a scholarship) plus 400 for books. I'm commuting to school too which is about 40 min each way which uses up a tank a week. I'm in my 4th year of college and i guess i've paid about 24k so far. My bank acct was alot higher while at the community college. I was able to make a profit during those years, but now i cant even break even during the year. I probably have another 2 or 3 semesters to go till I graduate. I should be able to go through it without taking a loan out, it'll be close though.
    My goal is to not go into my bank account for anything if I go to a university. The thing effecting my bank account would just be less deposits, since my cash will be saved up for that other purpose. And I am basically getting paid to go to college in a way, because I have money left over from my scholarship/pre-paid plan which I receive back on a issued debit card from school, and I can use this money on whatever I want. I actually used to deposit my money into Bodog when they allowed mastercard when I first started out betting like $5 on fights around UFC 104 haha. Things will get a little more expensive for me tuition/book wise once I get to a university if I decide to go..but at least I have that pre-paid/scholarship which will cover the tuition in full. Books are the worst thing imo, they are expensive as fuck

You can pay for college as you go. No need to borrow money or spend down your savings. Just get a job and pay for it, if you think it is so important.

College is a racket imo

You can pay for college as you go. No need to borrow money or spend down your savings. Just get a job and pay for it, if you think it is so important.
    Yeah, I don't plan on going into my savings/borrowing money. I am thinking about stopping being lazy for a little bit and go and study for a personal training test so I can get a certification and maybe get a job at some gyms and make some more money. That would be nice if that could be my job if I go to a university, good money with not that long of hours.