Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: Gambling in Costa Rica

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    You should just go to a card like KOTC or challengers, fight on the main card so there is a line, and throw the fight...make us all rich
    When's the last time you saw lines for KOTC?
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

There were some up for an event a few months ago. I remember, because I was surprised.
    I heart cock

i could never get cleared to fight professionally, see that big ass dent in my head? Huge scar there too, i got jumped by 12 dudes, just me and my bro, and i got hit with a zillion bottles upside my head and several times with a steel pipe. My bro knocked one out before going out, i got 2 or 3, but there was so much blood in my eyes i couldnt see shit. I got it so bad because i stayed on my feet through it all. But my brain was bleeding severely so i got life flighted and shit, and had two major surgeries. I was retarded for a week, then just learned to talk and walk and all bthat shit again. Im 100% now. I was 23 i think when that happened.

Guess im not really 100%, i have memory loss and trouble understanding shit sometimes.

Damn wisemann has some crazy ass stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewisemann View Post
    i could never get cleared to fight professionally, see that big ass dent in my head? Huge scar there too, i got jumped by 12 dudes, just me and my bro, and i got hit with a zillion bottles upside my head and several times with a steel pipe. My bro knocked one out before going out, i got 2 or 3, but there was so much blood in my eyes i couldnt see shit. I got it so bad because i stayed on my feet through it all. But my brain was bleeding severely so i got life flighted and shit, and had two major surgeries. I was retarded for a week, then just learned to talk and walk and all bthat shit again. Im 100% now. I was 23 i think when that happened.

thats some crazy shit, glad you're ok
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP