Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: UFN 25: Battle on the Bayou 9/17

Quote Originally Posted by sbjj View Post
    What the H?
    Nothing, sideloaded is just acting retarded again.

Guy just comes on here and acts weird for fun. Gets banned what 5 times now, visits the forum everyday even though he is banned, and then comes back and acts a fool until everyone gets sick of him again... and that time seems to be upon us again. He claims to have autism or down's syndrome or something... basically he is a troll...
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Nothing, sideloaded is just acting retarded again.

Guy just comes on here and acts weird for fun. Gets banned what 5 times now, visits the forum everyday even though he is banned, and then comes back and acts a fool until everyone gets sick of him again... and that time seems to be upon us again. He claims to have autism or down's syndrome or something... basically he is a troll...
    You're the troll MMA_alchemist. You've feuded with everyone on the forum and refuse to admit you hate risk. That's why you make those super safe bets over and over.

I am actually rolling reading you and him going back and forth right now.

What is so sad is I'm a out of work teenager with nothing to do. MMA_alchemist is supposed to be some hot shot lawyer yet plays on the internet chit chat room all day.

I don't refuse to admit that. I have said several times I don't like losing and I don't think I can cap very well.

I just stay ahead and win because I have a good bankroll management.

I don't care if any one thinks I am a good capper or if I have a poor strategy... I come here to talk mma because I have no friends to talk MMA with and to get different perpectives on fights I am thinking about betting. Along the way, I like to engage in general bullshitting about things. Not everyone here likes me, but I don't think anyone would call me a troll. I have never represented to be something I am not.

I don't really think you are a troll tbh, I think there is something wrong with you, like you have an emotional problem or something. Whatever the case may be... I don't really have the inclination to deal with you or get dragged into your nonsense all the time.

Shit man, I like both of you. You two are like Eddie Murphy and Nick Nolte.

I don't refuse to admit that. I have said several times I don't like losing and I don't think I can cap very well.

I just stay ahead and win because I have a good bankroll management.

I don't care if any one thinks I am a good capper or if I have a poor strategy... I come here to talk mma because I have no friends to talk MMA with and to get different perpectives on fights I am thinking about betting. Along the way, I like to engage in general bullshitting about things. Not everyone here likes me, but I don't think anyone would call me a troll. I have never represented to be something I am not.

I don't really think you are a troll tbh, I think there is something wrong with you, like you have an emotional problem or something. Whatever the case may be... I don't really have the inclination to deal with you or get dragged into your nonsense all the time.

Sick burn at the end. I already told you my mom doesn't love me. If I have emotional problems what the hell is wrong with zY?
    Last edited by sideloaded; 09-14-2011 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Sick burn at the end. I already told you my mom doesn't love me.
    I honestly don't even know what you are talking about. I want to fued with you, I really do. But you have to be coherent for a second...

Come on Scientist do your homework. I posted a picture of me and my real mom. She was a slut as a teenager and had me out of wedlock. I recently just met up with her again. While drinking with her I had some strong feelings that I was confused about. Upon returning home I did some research on genetic sexual attraction (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction). I told IWS and you've ridiculed me ever since.

Ok, but what does that have to do with anything I said to you? That is what I am talking about, I am not following you well enough to respond sarcastically.

Ok, but what does that have to do with anything I said to you? That is what I am talking about, I am not following you well enough to respond sarcastically.
    You said I had emotional problems. I said sick burn because you knew about the mother situation. Scientist are you my real dad?

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Ok, see, most of the world is not going to be able to psychically extract that connection in your mind.

I was actually not referring to that at all...

Funny stuff.

i would love to hang out with everyone here. Sit at a table at a bar with sideloaded and scientist and just watch while drinking my beer.

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    i would love to hang out with everyone here. Sit at a table at a bar with sideloaded and scientist and just watch while drinking my beer.
    What about Poopoo. He got a fake ID?

It would probably be funny for about an hour.

Nah scientist you're a nice enough guy I should quit bothering you. Life beats me down and I come on here and take it out on you. zY is the real villain of the forum.

Sideloaded, you probably don't bother me as much as you think you do. You just do some weird shit that I find myself inexplicably wanting to call you on... I am going to put you back on ignore now though, if it is all the same to you.

Why is zY a villain? I actually find zY to be pretty damn amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    zY is the real villain of the forum.
    Nah, dats me
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter