Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456712 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 135 in Denver

Shitty style matchup for Gomi. Nigga needs a striker.
    I heart cock

So back to 155 for Nate, I guess.

I imagine they're wanting to put Gomi in exciting fights, and well, if you saw his fight with Nick...
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

I like that fight. It makes a good follow-up to the classic Nick Diaz match.

Banned
    Diaz by triangle.

Another loss for Gomi, at least it will be exciting ..........I hope
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Why does everyone think this is an automatic L for Gomi?
    Jones is gonna embarrass Rampage. 3.6u on Bones

I don't.

I agree. Do you guys think Jones' line will get better?

Honestly I think Gomi can win that fight. Diaz has fallen in love with his hands. He really does think he's his brother all of a sudden. It's not out of the realm of possibility that Gomi out-speed's Nate and takes this fight. And yeah, Jones is going to beat the fight out of Rampage, I don't know if his line will get better though. Rampage has looked like total shit in his last three fights and Jones has been about one step from literally fucking dudes up the ass in the middle of the cage. Rampage has devolved into a true one trick pony and the fact that he didn't knock the ever loving shit out of Hammill really won't help the money come in on him.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Rampage looked like total shit against Hamill? What the fuck? That fight was total domination.
    I heart cock

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Rampage looked like total shit against Hamill? What the fuck? That fight was total domination.
    I agree rampage completely shut down hammill.

If anyone asked you whether you thought Hammil would still be conscious at the end of a fight with Rampage Jackson would your answer be "I think he could"? Jackson didn't fight like a guy who made a living knocking dudes senseless with his hand and held the light heavyweight title. He was flat, he wasn't throwing combos. Now part of that has to do with Hamill coming in and backing way out everytime but Rampage never opened up, he hardly even tried to throw anything other than a short hook or a single jab in that fight. That isn't what we have come to expect from Rampage.

Didn't rampage get pretty tired in that fight as well?

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain View Post
    If anyone asked you whether you thought Hammil would still be conscious at the end of a fight with Rampage Jackson would your answer be "I think he could"? Jackson didn't fight like a guy who made a living knocking dudes senseless with his hand and held the light heavyweight title. He was flat, he wasn't throwing combos. Now part of that has to do with Hamill coming in and backing way out everytime but Rampage never opened up, he hardly even tried to throw anything other than a short hook or a single jab in that fight. That isn't what we have come to expect from Rampage.
    Well I actually thought Hamill had a shot to beat Rampage, so the fact that EVERY ONE of Hamill's takedown attempts were stuffed and he didn't win a single round was very impressive to me. He didn't even land any significant strikes. Total domination by Rampage. Just because Rampage didn't get a KO didn't mean that he didn't win every minute of that fight.
    I heart cock

I'm not saying the lack of KO is My gripe. I'm saying he looked terrible in comparison to even his average fight, even compared to other fights against better strikers and better wrestlers he looked worlds better than what he did against Hammill. I never said he didn't win the fight or that he didn't dominate it, I'm saying he looked like shit compared to virtually every other fight he ever won while he was doing it.

For the record I also thought Hammill had a shot at winning going in. I even had a small bet on him. But watching that fight it was clear Hammill had nothing for Rampage, and yet Rampage looked like he just wanted the end of the third round to get there as fast as possible.
    Last edited by Ludo; 07-04-2011 at 12:39 AM.

Banned
    He looked about the same as the jardine fight.

Quote Originally Posted by LudoCain View Post
    Rampage never opened up, he hardly even tried to throw anything other than a short hook or a single jab in that fight. That isn't what we have come to expect from Rampage.
    I think part of that was the fear of getting taken down had he just let his hands go.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak View Post
    I think part of that was the fear of getting taken down had he just let his hands go.
    Yeah, and he will have to worry about the same thing with Jones. I really want to see Rampage win, but I think Jones is going to handle him.

Jones is gonna dominate