Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    BOL no wonder Luke hates all of you.

Banned
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggogoplata View Post
    BOL no wonder Luke hates all of you.
    Lol..............forever ignored
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I just read that, according to Bowling at least, he fractured his leg 30 seconds into the second fight when he through a leg kick that was checked by Voelker. I guess that could explain a lot.
    I heart cock

Banned
    you "mods" need to wake your ass up and merge these threads what a train wreck.

You should've never bumped this motherfucker in the first place.

BANNED!
    I heart cock

Banned
    why not? This is the rightful thread. Your thread is nothing but a bastardly usurper.

Banned
    btw, Im emailing zak in the mourning and applying for the mma moderator job.

btw, Im emailing zak in the mourning and applying for the mma moderator job.
    BOL ....how'd that go?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

you "mods" need to wake your ass up and merge these threads what a train wreck.
    Happy now?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Banned
    i dont have his email

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Happy now?
    i bet SPX doesnt even know how to merge threads.

i bet SPX doesnt even know how to merge threads.
    And I bet you don't know how to spell "morning."
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    He can, he just has trouble using it in the right context.

Banned

Somebody wants to get banned.
    I heart cock

I just read that, according to Bowling at least, he fractured his leg 30 seconds into the second fight when he through a leg kick that was checked by Voelker. I guess that could explain a lot.

I think Kaufman will be able to outstrike Carmouche, but I am not sure if Carmouche will be able to get Kaufman down. Kaufman is real strong in the clinch and I think a lot of this fight might end up being played out against the cage. SPX's girlfriend Roxanne Modafferi was able to get Kaufman down a couple times from that position but she was unable to do anything with it while they were on the ground. Carmouche doesn't have much off of her back from what I saw in the Jan Finney fight. Finney was able to get on top (after being taken down and controlled for a little bit) against Carmouche and she was able to close the round out there and might have actually stolen the round. But after that 1st round it was all Carmouche on top. It will depend on Kaufman's TDD and scrambling ability imo. She just seems so damn strong in the clinch, and Kaufman was considered the #1 135 lb before the Coenen fight. I think this will be a close fight but Kaufman will probably win. Carmouche's performance up until the triangle against Coenen was solid, but I think that was a pretty favorable match up for her, Coenen does not seem to have the best TDD at all. I'd bet Kaufman up to -175ish.

Lavar Johnson vs Devin Cole is tough to pick. Johnson is a big powerful guy with great KO power, but his weakness is his ground game. Cole is more of a wrestler out of Team Quest, so I think Cole will more than likely try to bring Johnson down to the ground. Once Johnson was on his back against SDR, he was a fish out of water and got his arm taken off. Thoughts on this fight? I am not too familiar with Cole to make a prediction, but on paper Cole may have the edge style wise (unless he gets his head punched into the audience right away). After I watch more of Devin Cole and see if he usually comes to grapple and not to fight I will probably bet Cole as the underdog.

Joe Cason vs OSP is also tough to pick. OSP has the athleticism, physical attributes, wrestling, and a decent stand up game, but Joe Cason is a beast. He finishes all of his fights in the 1st round (against cans), so it's tough to see where he is really at. He could be a Travis Browne or a Jason Reindhart, who knows? OSP will probably want to take this to the ground, his wrestling has shown to be pretty decent. OSP slows down a lot in his fights though. OSP trains at Team Quest and Joe Cason trains at the Duke Roufus camp. Too many ?s about Cason to really make a bet here.

Bobby Voekler vs Roger Bowling should be another good fight. I think Bowling will win though. Bowling was beating Voekler pretty soundly until that 3rd round/eye poke in the first fight. Bowling looked like a completely different fighter in their 2nd fight, and I am pretty sure that fractured leg/foot had to play a huge factor in that 2nd fight. I think Bowling will land the more powerful shots and mix in some takedowns and beat up on Voekler. I'd actually bet Bowling up to -200ish.

correct me if im wrong, but osp is more of a striker. He actually considered quitting mma due to the wrestling. He's since become pretty adept at reversals and switches when guys try to take him down. I don't remember the radach fight, mayb he went for takedowns in that one. He does gas in almost every fight hes in.