Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Pro Elite makes Deal with Showtime and CBS

benevidez' line really is not that bad for me. I bet -250 straight up all the time. I generally don't look for the 2 fight parlays until I start getting into -300 or more territory. I will probably end up on benevidez straight. I already have a couple small bets on Hardy and Cerrone via decision. I am probably going to anchor with Benevidez and call it a day. I also regret my Hardy bet a little.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Here you go edman:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/8/11...ominated-world

I think I might ride with you for a little on this. I may throw a few hundy on it just because I am going to feel like a dick if it shoots up.

Ok. Put in a lowball bid like I am. 30 cents or less. The trades are so small in volume everyday we might actually be able to affect the price. If you actually get someon to buy for 30 cents then the other holders might think the stock is going down and sell. I will do the same. It could have an effect..maybe.

I don't think the price of the share is going to move. They have another card in November and they are trying to get a TV deal done for that card, at least according to that rag BloodyElbow (BE is NOT reliable, it is basically a forum post). Still, I don't think your order will get filled at lower than than the market price. Given the relatively short time frame, I fear I may miss the boat. They could announce a TV deal any day, and then there is very little chance the price will come down soon. I am going to put in a market order tomorrow morning. I am only going to ride it out briefly. I know the value of the company is not that high, best case scenario, they come out like Bellator on a better channel... it looks like they are trying to become a strong regional player, instead of trying to become Strikeforce II though. That might be better for them, but they have already said they cannot afford a big time name like Overeem. They are trying to play it safe and run a real business here. I don't think they will make it long term, but they will probably do better than they are now.

It doesn't sound like they are trying to go big though, which is probably going to keep the stock down in the pennies for while. But if the get a TV deal, they may be able to afford one big name. If they can match up Grove and Riggs, that will get some viewers IMO.

They have Arlovski as well. I figure they can make bills or close to it on stadium tickets. Maybe I am wrong though. I know they put in a bid for Strikeforce of 40 million, at least that is what I read. Either they will burn out or get a TV deal. If the TV deal happens the stock will shoot up.

BTW read the stock movements. It has traded as low as .40 and lower this week.

Its low for the week is .40. I wouldn't be suprised to see it drop. All it would take is some investor fear, right? Only 5 percent of the shares are being traded. Stratus owns 95 percent. That leaves 2.75 million shares out there. A lot of which may be owned by people that got them at .0075. It would be worth selling to them now..Maybe this is just wishful thinking but try putting your order in for .40.