Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: NFLx

NFLx

OVER 35 Green Bay/Cleveland (Sat 8/13)

0-1 -1.10
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

BOL tonight man.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

GL chico
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I like it Richard! BOL tonight my friend!

Nice win Richard! Congrats.

OVER 35 Green Bay/Cleveland (Sat 8/13) Win

1-1 -0.10

first win of the season outta the way.... time to buckle down
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

First one is always hard to get out of the way, nice job chico
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

JETS-TEXANS

OVER 34.5 (-103)

Both coaches trend to the over in the preseason (Kubiak 14-6 over, and Rex 6-2 over). Looking to see a pass oriented gameplan from both teams.

Coach Kubiak stated Saturday that Leinhart will be playing a lot tonight, and he will be featuring a lot of young defensive players for evaluation. Leinhart seems to like the offense, comparing it more to what he played at USC, than Arizona, and the Texans are thin at running back.

Rex Ryan said over the weekend "As far as how much the guys will play, I think we’ll play a quarter with the ones. I think that’s what we’ll do". After Sanchez, it looks like old man Mark Brunell will not play due to a finger injury. That will leave the rest of the snaps to a couple of youngins, I think that will benefit the over, thru mistakes, as well as each QB looking to show their abilities in the league.

gl on the total tonight broski

GL chico
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

JETS-TEXANS
    OVER 34.5 (-103) WIN

NFLx YTD
    2-1 (+0.90)

great job chico
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

After two preseason games, the Washington Redskins rank No. 1 in the NFL in total offense and total defense.

Sounds weird hearing that.

Last night I was pretty sure I was going to play the skins for the contest, however I have lost a lot of line value on the game as the number has dropped from Reskins +5, to Redskins +3.5 at most online shops.

Mike Shanahan has refused to disclose whom will start at quarterback, however IMO, this is mostly inconsiquntial as both Grossman and Beck will get time in with the starters.

Ravens look to play starters close to 3Q tonight, indications are LB Ray Lewis, S Ed Reed, OLB Terrell Suggs and DT Haloti Ngata will not play very long.

Redskins look to play starters at least thru the 1st Half.

Both teams seem to be stressing the need for their offenses to improve, the Ravens overall w/ an emphasis on the pass, and the Redskins on Redzone scoring, I lean to the over for the game and like the Skins to cover, however I feel I have more value in the short game this evening so, I am going with a first half play this evening,

Washington +3 -118 1st Half

Go skins, just this time though.

Redskins 1st Half +3 WIN

Green Bay heads into Indianapolis to take on the Peytonless Colts, in this preseason week 3 "Dress Rehersall". The Colts have come to the realization they will be without "the sherriff" for longer than they hoped, and will need the rest of the roster to step up their games, and have signed Kerry Collins as insurance for the QB position. (he will not play tonight)

I think Green Bay -9 is too many points for this game, despite the well known woes of the Colts in the preseason (2-8 ATS under Caldwell, 5-14 since 2007), and Green Bay's dominance in the exibition (9-3 ATS of late)

I think that we will see the Colts play with more heart tonight on the National stage, and see the offense make plays for their QB's. I doubt that Indianapolis has forgotten the beat down handed to them 1 year ago today in Green Bay, when they were crushed 59-24.

That said, I feel more value in a 1st half play, so I while I lean to the Colts to cover an inflated number at home, I am playing

OVER 20.5 (-108)

Green Bay is 13-2 OVER their last 15 NFLx games, and coach Mcarthy stated “I know you traditionally play into the third quarter (in the third preseason game),” McCarthy said. “We will not do that. Our starters will not come out in the second half.”

I hope to see both teams come out gunning on offense, with the Packers starters knowing they only have 2 quarters to put up points, and the Colts looking to show some backbone on National TV. Last year these teams put up 45 points in the first half (yes peyton did play), and while I do not forsee that kind of explosion, I think we should be able to get half that here.

Playing OVER 20.5
    lean over for game
    lean Indy +9

GL man!