So I decided to try something a little different than just my usual sports tips articles on my blog. I am going to do a video review of a product - in this case AccuScore.

I am not currently endorsing this product, but there is always chatter about it. And with new bettors coming around all the time, I figure this would be a great way for them to see what this product is all about. And, in real life, see if this service is worth the money or not.

This is what I am going to do.....

I am going to do video reviews of AccuScore's results for NFL. I might do some college too, but I am going to focus on NFL since there are less games and such. It just make tracking easier and I guess I am lazy, lol.

I am going to try and do this weekly, but I can't guarantee that since I know I have some weekends that I won't be around. But I should be able to get most of the weeks in.

I already purchased a month membership and posted a introduction video on my blog- AccusScore Introduction.

I would greatly appreciate any comments about this exercise or about Accuscore on the blog posts.

I am going to keep this transparent as I don't know what the results will be. Maybe with our collective minds actually figure out a way to use it and such.

Either way, I think it will be fun and useful for those considering in shelling out money for this "tool."

Here is my AccusScore Introduction and I will be reviewing Week 2 and posting that video sometime in the coming week.

Let's see how where this experiment takes me....