Thread: AccuScore Review

AccuScore Review

So I decided to try something a little different than just my usual sports tips articles on my blog. I am going to do a video review of a product - in this case AccuScore.

I am not currently endorsing this product, but there is always chatter about it. And with new bettors coming around all the time, I figure this would be a great way for them to see what this product is all about. And, in real life, see if this service is worth the money or not.

This is what I am going to do.....

I am going to do video reviews of AccuScore's results for NFL. I might do some college too, but I am going to focus on NFL since there are less games and such. It just make tracking easier and I guess I am lazy, lol.

I am going to try and do this weekly, but I can't guarantee that since I know I have some weekends that I won't be around. But I should be able to get most of the weeks in.

I already purchased a month membership and posted a introduction video on my blog- AccusScore Introduction.

I would greatly appreciate any comments about this exercise or about Accuscore on the blog posts.

I am going to keep this transparent as I don't know what the results will be. Maybe with our collective minds actually figure out a way to use it and such.

Either way, I think it will be fun and useful for those considering in shelling out money for this "tool."

Here is my AccusScore Introduction and I will be reviewing Week 2 and posting that video sometime in the coming week.

Let's see how where this experiment takes me....

will watch this system closely.

I always wondered about that accuscore thing.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Yeah, I have always wondered about it as well. I actually tried to do this a few years ago, but I was traviling so much for work that I barely had time to cap games.

Now that I have more time and a platform to show it, I think it is time to do a proper review.

Good stuff Frank,always wondered if Accuscore was worth the price of admission or not . Keep us updated
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I'm appreciate the good feedback. I am excited to see where this goes over the next season.

I am now calling this The AccuScore Football Challenge

Watched the video on your site,49 a month really isnt that bad if I can see it being useful. I wonder how often plays above 2 stars show up and what the track record is on them?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Luke, that is what we will find out over the course of the next couple months.

I agree Luke. $49 isn't bad considering what many of us put on games. I could easily justify that cost. I don't see any 3 or 4 stars for this week, but there are a few for college. I am thinking that there will be more for college than pros just because of the disparity.

But that is what The AccuScore Football Challenge is all about. I will have this weeks video up Wednesday probably - unless I get it done after work Monday or Tuesday. But I am still toying with the tracking and everything.

Let the games begin!!!

NFL Week 2 Results

I posted an update with the results from last week. So far, nothing great to report. However, it did do well with college pointspread.

AccuScore NFL Week 2 Results

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Benjamin View Post
    I posted an update with the results from last week. So far, nothing great to report. However, it did do well with college pointspread.

AccuScore NFL Week 2 Results
    Thanks for the updates ,getting ready to read it right now
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

No problem Luke.

I must say, I get the best response from my posts here at IWS than any other of the forums that I post at.

I greatly appreciate it to!

Thanks everyone!

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Last week, I couldn't make it to the forum, but I started sending the AccuScore Picks as well as my filtered picks to my mailing list.

It wasn't a good week, but at least I pushed out going 2-2-1. That was better than AccuScore, lol.

I will try to post the picks here when I can. If you want to make sure you don't miss them, head over to my blog and subscribe to my list.

Here is go...

AccuScore Picks

Chicago -1
    Carolina -1.5
    San Diego -1
    Seattle +3
    Houston +3
    Detroit -4
    Oakland -3.5
    Pittsburgh -3.5
    Dallas -13.5
    Green Bay -10
    New Orleans -13.5
    Baltimore -9

AccuScore 3 & 4 Star Picks

Carolina -1.5
    San Diego -1
    Seattle +3
    Houston +3
    Detroit -4
    Dallas -13.5
    New Orleans -13.5
    Baltimore Ravens -9

My Filtered Picks

(I am not suggesting these plays, these are the picks that
    conform within a few filters that I have put in place).

Seattle +3
    Houston +3
    Detroit -4
    Dallas -13.5
    New Orleans -13.5

Best of luck on your plays!

Frank Benjamin
    Odds On Betting

Last week wasn't a bad week at all for AccuScore or me. My
    picks went 2-1-1while AccuScore did a little worse.

With no further adieu, here are this weeks picks.

AccuScore Picks

Indianapolis +9
    Houston -9.5
    Minnesota +3.5
    Arizona +13.5
    New Orleans -13.5
    New York G -9.5
    Buffalo -6
    Detroit -3
    Pittsburgh +3
    San Francisco -9
    Cincinnati -3
    Dallas +3

AccuScore 3 & 4 Star Picks

Indianapolis +9
    Houston -9.5
    Arizona +13.5
    New Orleans -13.5
    New York G -9.5
    Buffalo -6
    Detroit -3
    San Francisco -9
    Cincinnati -3
    Dallas +3

My Filtered Picks

There is a lot more picks here than I like, but I am going on with them.

Houston -9.5
    New Orleans -13.5
    New York G -9.5
    Buffalo -6
    San Francisco -9
    Cincinnati -3
    Dallas +3

Best of luck on your plays!