Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122

Thread: UFC 142

Quote Originally Posted by AC88 View Post
    Who thinks Brenneman vs. Roberts goes past 2.5? I think so and will be putting a bet down on that.
    it probably will go the distance but it is at -300 on bmaker. yikes.
    After some fighters youtubing, I like Easton, Shalorus, and Pineda. Also like Schafer bc I think Rivera is too old for this shit and Morecraft for the same reason with Edman. Neer and Ludwig might win FOTN but I never bet on those props.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    So do I but in this case I actually place more blame on Yamasaki than Silva. If Yamasaki had stopped it before unnecessary strikes started landing(after the fourth or fifth one when he went limp which caused the back of the head action when his head sank under his own arm) then this wouldn't have happened. Mario is without a doubt one of the worst refs in the business. I still don't know why he hasn't faced disciplinary action yet.
    so more rabit punches landed after Prater was out ? I remember seeing 1 landed when Prater was still covering up.

No way I would lay -300 over 2.5 rds in a fight where a guy with cardio is going to be beating up a guy in cardiac arrest