Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 16 NFL

Week 16 NFL

NFL YTD
    Reg Season 29-24-3 (+4.90)
    NFLx 8-3 (+5.04)

Looking for the Texans to come out focused and ready to erase last weeks poor performance from their memories, and this game features two teams that have had vastly different success this year, noteably in the first half. The Texans have an average lead at the half of almost a touchdown, while Indianapolis has been outscored by 124 points in the first half, trailing by an average of nearly 9 points at intermission, and the blame lies on both sides of the ball, as offensively Colts QB's rank near the bottom of the league averaging a qb rating of 71.21 (30th in NFL), and defensively allowing qb's an average rating of 104.52 (31th in NFL). Houston out rushed the Colts in week 1 167-64, and should be able to move the ball well again, and once they get into the RedZone, should be able to turn drives into TD's against the leagues worst RedZone defense, the Colts allow teams to score TD's on 68% of RedZone possessions.

Houston can still vie for the #1 seed with some help over the next 2 weeks, so I like the Texans to come out fired up early this evening. Combine the fact that they have never beaten Indy on the road, and the Colts finally getting a win last week, helps to ensure that the odds of the Texans looking past this game are slim.

2* Houston Texans -3.5 (-118) 1st Half
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

2* Houston Texans -3.5 (-118) 1st Half Win

NFL YTD
    Reg Season 30-24-3 (+6.90)
    NFLx 8-3 (+5.04)
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

Nice job chico
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Saturday 12/24/11

The Cleveland Browns head into Baltimore off of one of their best offensive games of the year behind backup QB Seneca Wallace in their 3rd consecutive roadie, to face the Ravens who return home in a fowl mood off a road loss to the Chargers, and the over has several tempting trends here. The over is 4-1 Last 5 H2H in Baltimore, Baltimore has gone over the total in 7 straight off a loss, and 4-1 over as a favorite of 10.5 or more, while Cleveland is over 4 of its last 5 as a road dog od 10.5 or more. Additionally if you play the over for any team that is playing their third consecutive game on the road, over the last 7 years is 27-12-2, 4-2 this season.

Playing OVER 38.5 Browns/Ravens (-110)

I am going to continue to fade Tebow for the first half until it bites me, as Denver has led at the half only 2x this season. The last time the Bills got pounded by the Fish this year, they responded well and were tied with Jets at the half, scoring 14 points. I think the Buffalo defense can hold water, for at least the 1st Half against TBow and crew, and Buffalo should be able to move the ball thru the air against a subpar Broncos pass defense. With a large portion of Joe Public on the road favorite today and the west east time zone travels, I'll take my chances on

Buffalo Bills +1 (-110) 1st Half

GL today!

Go Bills!

Niners off of a big win at home on Monday night, have short week to play at division rival Seahawks, in one of the toughest road venues in the NFL. Both teams playing great defense, and should find moving the ball difficult. This game should be playoff like in terms of atmosphere, with each team playing with a lot at stake. Hoping San Frans RedZone struggles continue, at least in the early early going...

UNDER 19 (-110) 1st Half 49ers/Seahawks

OVER 38.5 Browns/Ravens LOSS
    Buffalo Bills +1 1st Half Win
    UNDER 19 1st Half 49ers/Seahawks Win

2-1 for the day + 0.90
    3-1 for the week +2.90

NFL YTD
    Reg Season 32-25-3 (+7.80)
    NFLx 8-3 (+5.04)

Happy Holidays to you and the family buddy!

Nice day Chico
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Winning day! Happy Holidays my man

Christmas Football

The Bears season has been likely destroyed by injuries to the offense to the QB, RB's, and WR's, and should have issues scoring against a Packers defense that has struggled, especially against the run, but it is a unit that has created turnovers consistently all season, ranking #2 in the NFL in turnover, with 2.3 per game, and should be able to continue that this evening against a QB that has not played, yet alone been in the league all season. The Packer defense has been outstanding in the Red Zone at home this year, ranking 5th in stopping opponents inside the 20's in home games, and the Bears have struggled over the last 3 games, scoring TD's on only 25% of attempts.

Green Bay is dealing with injury issues on offense as well, notably to WR Jennings and the offensive line, but Aaron Rodgers has the mobility to move the pocket and plenty of options in other receivers to overcome the injuries on his side of the ball. The Bears may also be playing without LB Lance Briggs who is dealing with a bad ankle.

The Packers can clinch home field throughout the playoffs with a win today, and I expect them to come out with guns blazing. If the Bears continue to not be able to score on offense, and Green Bay can get out to a fast start I would expect to see HC McCarthy take out some Packers in the 4th quarter. However, with the back door possibility open, I will take my chances on the short game

Green Bay -7.5 (-110) 1st Half

You take the half and give me the game, work for you ? Merry Christmas my good friend!

Green Bay 1st Half -7.5 Win

NFL YTD
    Reg Season 33-25-3 (+8.80)
    NFLx 8-3 (+5.04)

Big Night in the Big Easy as Drew Brees and the Saints can lock up the Division, and keep pace for the #2 seed, they will try to make history as Brees needs just 305 yards to break Dan Merinos all time single season passing record. Brees has been lights out of late, throwing for 1,776 yards with 16 TD's to 0 INT's over the last 5 weeks.

Despite the extra time to prepare for Atlanta, I think the fact that this game means so much more to the Saints (division title, Race for the #2 seed, passing record), I like the New Orleans to come out of the gates firing, and get them out to an early lead over Matt Ryan and company. The Saints have been electric at home this year in the first half, outscoring opponents 20.3 to 7.7, and scoring TD's on 70.97% of red zone possessions, and should be able to take advantage of a Falcons defense that despite starting the year off playing solid red zone defense, has stumbled over their last 3 games, allowing TD's in the red zone on 66.67% of possessions (tied for 5th worse in the NFL over L3 games, and they were versus Jacksonville, Carolina, and Houston, none of which have the weapons at the disposal of Brees) I like the Saints for the game as well, but think there is more value early, as Atlanta has clinched a playoff berth with the Bears loss last night and may not be able to match the early intensity, but they have played the Saints tough, losing in OT earlier this year, and covering 11 of their last 16 trips to the New Orleans, the last 4 games decided by 3 points each, so for me this evening:

New Orleans Saints -4 (-110) 1st Half