Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: My 1st Post at IWS!

Cool My 1st Post at IWS!

I posted here in the MMA Forum as this is where I will spend most of my time. I hope that I can add to some allready awesome MMA capping here at IWS!

I usssualy have a wrestler bias in MMA but when matched up correctly, can be very profitable.

I've loved the site's NO Bashing policy ever sinse I've been lurking and everyone seems to be very positive. Hope everyone's 2011 was great and here's to a even better 2012!

Welcome. I look forward to disagreeing with everything you say and taking your posts as a personal affronts.

Good luck.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Welcome. I look forward to disagreeing with everything you say and taking your posts as a personal affronts.

Good luck.
    LOL
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Welcome to the forum man.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post

Good luck.

Lol. Sounds good dude. Cheers

Welcome to the forum.

Oh, and you better not be sideloaded.
    I heart cock

Welcome aboard, man. We're always interested in new perspectives and angles on pretty much anything. It'll help us all out in the long run with having different sides to consider when capping.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Oh, and you better not be sideloaded.
    No sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    Welcome aboard, man. We're always interested in new perspectives and angles on pretty much anything. It'll help us all out in the long run with having different sides to consider when capping.
    100% agree. BOL

So if you're really not sideloaded, answer a few questions.

How long have you been lurking here? Why did you finally decide to join up and post? What is the view from the outside like? That is, what is a lurker's viewpoint on the everyday comings and goings of IWS?
    I heart cock

So if you're really not sideloaded, answer a few questions.

How long have you been lurking here? Why did you finally decide to join up and post? What is the view from the outside like? That is, what is a lurker's viewpoint on the everyday comings and goings of IWS?
    No Worries, Probably a couple years lurking. But mostly for the Service play forum. I have made some serious $$$ fading a few cappers. So I always like to see which Capper is on a particular play sometimes before I make a wager.

I Have been wagering MMA for probably 3-4 years and by far is my most profitable. I wish that I had the discipline to only wager on MMA but I, like most, like the action on most sports. I did decide to have different Unit sizes for MMA and other sports which has helped me do better.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I wish that I had the discipline to only wager on MMA but I, like most, like the action on most sports.
    Sounds like me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Sounds like me as well.
    I have never bet on another sport. I like action just like everyone else, but I am not really a gambler at heart. I like the challenge of trying to beat the system. I know that there is no way that I know enough about these other sports to beat the books.

The only shit other than MMA I have bet on is boxing and that one time I bet on the Captain America opening weekend gross.
    I heart cock

If you guys spent half the time on another sports that you spend over analyzing MMA fights you could beat any sport imo.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    No Worries, Probably a couple years lurking. But mostly for the Service play forum. I have made some serious $$$ fading a few cappers. So I always like to see which Capper is on a particular play sometimes before I make a wager.

I Have been wagering MMA for probably 3-4 years and by far is my most profitable. I wish that I had the discipline to only wager on MMA but I, like most, like the action on most sports. I did decide to have different Unit sizes for MMA and other sports which has helped me do better.
    So you finally decided to sign up after fading me for 3-4 years?

J/K
    Welcome man.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    If you guys spent half the time on another sports that you spend over analyzing MMA fights you could beat any sport imo.
    Well for me that means I would have to actually learn the sport first. Just sounds like a shitload of work when MMA goes off almost every weekend.
    I heart cock

Well for me that means I would have to actually learn the sport first. Just sounds like a shitload of work when MMA goes off almost every weekend.
    Its work to win money.They don't give it away BOL. Wasnt it just you in the OT thread complaining MMA hasnt been on for a month?
    I doubt you could live just off betting MMA but if you bet 3-4 sports and made 20 units in each of those it may end up being a possibility.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I know football pretty well, I played and I have always watched the NFL. But I just don't think I know it better than everyone else. Like I don't know X's and 0's like Bill Belicheck or someone. But I think I actually do as much as the top MMA coaches and that I could replace any one of them and do a suitable job, at least in terms of knowledge (I can't motivate people at all though). I for sure I know more than most of the people betting. It may or may not be true, but it gives me the confidence I need to bet it and believe that I have a mathmatical edge in the game. If I don't think I have an actual edge, I am not going to play.