Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston Alexander won his last fight via brutal beatdown

Houston Alexander won his last fight via brutal beatdown

Omaha, NE- Police ticketed popular MMA fighter Houston Alexander for child abuse after the 39-year-old became upset with his 16-year-old and made him box with him.

Police reports say officers were called to a home near 44th and Maple for a domestic disturbance. The older Alexander told them he was having trouble with his teen son, who was "having explicit sexual contact on Facebook with some unknown females." The 16-year-old reportedly lied and "made him very upset."

According to police reports, "Alexander then retrieved boxing gloves and told his son, 'If you are going to lie to me, then we are going to box.'" The two reportedly boxed in the basement. Officers describe the teen as having a "slight bloody nose and pain to his right side."

Alexander was cited for misdemeanor child abuse.

LOL, I like it. Ashame you cant do that shit now, kids would have a lot more respect.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Nothing wrong with that IMO. Sounds like he is doing actual fathering, so they charge him with a crime. Fn pigs.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Cockblocker.

I disagree. Trying to get laid on facebook is fine with me. No reason to kick someones ass.

He beat his ass for the lie, not for the jerking off to Facebook.

Interesting story.

1. LOL @ getting "ticketed" for child abuse. That shit just sounds funny.

2. The kid's 16. Of course he's trying to find some pussy somewhere. And if he knows his dad disapproves, of course he's going to lie. Houston should realize that.

3. Sounds like Houston didn't actually fuck him up or anything. A little bloody nose and some soreness from body shots? No big deal.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    2. The kid's 16. Of course he's trying to find some pussy somewhere. And if he knows his dad disapproves, of course he's going to lie. Houston should realize that.
    Sure. But just because you understand why a kid does something and may have done it yourself, you still have to try to guide them to do what is right (whatever that means to that parent.

I mean, I used to beat the hell out of my brother every day. But if my son starts getting physical with another kid, he gets punished (since we don't beat the kids, he goes to time out). Of course he is going to do it, but I still have a job to do. Houston may have been a little misguided in his punishment, but I don't think it warrants criminal charges. I mean, he was trying to give the kid a lesson while also helping the kid become good at the family craft (cracking skulls). I don't think it is a big deal. Obviously if he was doing it maliciously, that kid would be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Sure. But just because you understand why a kid does something and may have done it yourself, you still have to try to guide them to do what is right (whatever that means to that parent.

I mean, I used to beat the hell out of my brother every day. But if my son starts getting physical with another kid, he gets punished (since we don't beat the kids, he goes to time out). Of course he is going to do it, but I still have a job to do. Houston may have been a little misguided in his punishment, but I don't think it warrants criminal charges. I mean, he was trying to give the kid a lesson while also helping the kid become good at the family craft (cracking skulls). I don't think it is a big deal. Obviously if he was doing it maliciously, that kid would be dead.
    Just to piggy back here, I agree.

I am 100% against my kid fucking anything, or doing anything close to what I used too. I know he might be trying to fuck, but Ill break my foot off in his ass if I find out, I dont care if he is wearing a rubber or not. I was making babies when I was his age, and that shit aint the way to go.

I ride the shit out of him with his school work, and now that he plays sports, I ride him about going to practice and busting his ass in the off season. I dont really care if he even plays good or gets in the game (he rode the bench just about the entire season) but he never misses practice and works out hard all year round.

These kids might hate on their parents for riding them hard, but now that Im older, I wish my old man would have did that to me. I wouldnt be on some shit website talking to you assholes.

Yeah, but . . . what's wrong with trying to find some pussy? If the kid was stealing shit I would understand Houston's POV a lot better.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    I am 100% against my kid fucking anything, or doing anything close to what I used too. I know he might be trying to fuck, but Ill break my foot off in his ass if I find out, I dont care if he is wearing a rubber or not. I was making babies when I was his age, and that shit aint the way to go.
    The thing is that he's going to do it. I remember being 16 with my 14 year old girlfriend and taking her off to secluded parking lots so I could fuck her in my dad's mini-van. A nigga's gonna do what he's gonna do.

I think it would be a more useful tactic to encourage him to do everything he has to do to not make babies, because he's gonna fuck and that's just all there is to it.

These kids might hate on their parents for riding them hard, but now that Im older, I wish my old man would have did that to me. I wouldnt be on some shit website talking to you assholes.
    BOL
    Last edited by SPX; 12-29-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    I heart cock

The thing is that he's going to do it. I remember being 26 with my 14 year old girlfriend and taking her off to secluded parking lots so I could fuck her in my dad's mini-van. A nigga's gonna do what he's gonna do.

BOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed.
    I heart cock

The thing is that he's going to do it. I remember being 26 with my 14 year old girlfriend and taking her off to secluded parking lots so I could fuck her in my dad's mini-van. A nigga's gonna do what he's gonna do.

I think it would be a more useful tactic to encourage him to do everything he has to do to not make babies, because he's gonna fuck and that's just all there is to it.

BOL

I disagree. That is like the parent mentality of hosting underage drinking parties because "they're going to do it anyway, might as well be in a safe place." You tell them no, if they do it anyway, you beat them. That is the way.

As for the assumption that he WILL do it, I disagree. There are plenty of kids that abstain from all sorts of things. I was basically mormon in HS. My personal opinion is that 16 is too young to fuck. Call me old fashioned.

My son is actually a pretty responsable kid, Im not too worried about him. He is terrified of girls anyway. this kid has no confidence when it comes to shit like that. He has his head burried in skyrim/star wars/wow when he isnt lifting, so I think he will be baby free until his 20's.

Im more worried about my daughter. That kid is a fuckin idiot.

My personal opinion is that 16 is too young to fuck. Call me old fashioned.
    I tend to agree. I would prefer after marrage, but I think 18-21 is a proper age if your going to "do it".

As for the assumption that he WILL do it, I disagree. There are plenty of kids that abstain from all sorts of things. I was basically mormon in HS. My personal opinion is that 16 is too young to fuck. Call me old fashioned.
    You're old fashioned.
    I heart cock

I realized the other day that the worst thing about having a child is the financial issues. I'm not going to be able to buy a whole bunch of shit for myself when I have to feed a kid and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    I realized the other day that the worst thing about having a child is the financial issues. I'm not going to be able to buy a whole bunch of shit for myself when I have to feed a kid and shit.
    It is not that bad. I thought those little turds would cost more than they actually do. Honestly, I probably save more in taxes by claiming them and with the child tax credit than they cost me in a year.

It is not that bad. I thought those little turds would cost more than they actually do. Honestly, I probably save more in taxes by claiming them and with the child tax credit than they cost me in a year.

How old are they again?