Page 112 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 4684

Thread: 2012 Off topic thread(basketball,movies,etc whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Cruise just pulled into key west so I have internet on my phone for a bit. WAZZZZZUP
    TOM Cruise??!!?
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

IWs sucks now. 2 events this weekend and no one to be found. Great job fuckers.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

I have unfortunately just not really been able to watch the past few events and I'm going to miss everything this weekend because I'll be back on the train.

I'll be back in Salt Lake and moving into an apartment on the 25th though, so once I'm settled I should be fully back into the swing of things. Oh, and I think I'm even going to get cable too!
    I heart cock

There really isn't much I want to see this weekend. Saturday's card is complete dog shit and they are on crack if they think I am paying for that. The only fight I am mildly interested in is Werdum/Russow, but it will probably be a blow out.

Friday, I will probably watch the main event and that's it.

I might be moving to Denver, so that is something.

Friday's card has some pretty good matchups, I think. Guida/Maynard, Stout/Fisher, Ebersole/Waldburger, Swanson/Pearson, Miller/Funch and Hioki/Lamas are all interesting to me.

But yeah, I don't even know what's up with Saturday's card. Werdum/Russow and Silva/Franklin are interesting, but that's it.

What's up with you moving to Denver? That's weird. I mean, you haven't mentioned anything about possibly moving in the past. . .
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Friday's card has some pretty good matchups, I think. Guida/Maynard, Stout/Fisher, Ebersole/Waldburger, Swanson/Pearson, Miller/Funch and Hioki/Lamas are all interesting to me.

But yeah, I don't even know what's up with Saturday's card. Werdum/Russow and Silva/Franklin are interesting, but that's it.

What's up with you moving to Denver? That's weird. I mean, you haven't mentioned anything about possibly moving in the past. . .
    Guida Maynard--- eh, not that interesting to me, but I will watch it I guess. Stout/Fisher is the opposite of interesting... it is not relevant and I have seen it before- twice. I wasn't that enthralled with it the first 2 times. Hioki/Lamas will be interesting, just because Hioki is a contender.

I don't think Franklin/Silva is remotely interesting. A) I have seen it; B) It wasn't that good last time IMO; C) It is completely irrelevant.

I have taken a few interviews different places... I just take a browse around every few months. Something interesting came up and they are going to offer me a job... the only issue is whether I want to travel as much as required for it. I would be on a plane multiple times per week. It is probably going to be too much time away from my family, but I am going to see what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Guida Maynard--- eh, not that interesting to me, but I will watch it I guess. Stout/Fisher is the opposite of interesting... it is not relevant and I have seen it before- twice. I wasn't that enthralled with it the first 2 times. Hioki/Lamas will be interesting, just because Hioki is a contender.

I don't think Franklin/Silva is remotely interesting. A) I have seen it; B) It wasn't that good last time IMO; C) It is completely irrelevant.

I have taken a few interviews different places... I just take a browse around every few months. Something interesting came up and they are going to offer me a job... the only issue is whether I want to travel as much as required for it. I would be on a plane multiple times per week. It is probably going to be too much time away from my family, but I am going to see what they say.

Just tell the truth and admit you're following Peyton Manning from Indy to Denver
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I might be moving to Denver, so that is something.
    Same type of work?
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Just tell the truth and admit you're following Peyton Manning from Indy to Denver
    In my heart, I am. I think Luck is going to get hurt and screw the Colts for the next decade. Also, Polian built that team, and they threw him out after one bad season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Same type of work?
    Yeah, same deal, different firm. It is a bigger company and I would have about a dozen attorneys under me. I would be lord of the mountain states

Yeah, same deal, different firm. It is a bigger company and I would have about a dozen attorneys under me. I would be lord of the mountain states
    LOL, I like it man.

LOL, I like it man.
    I am probably not going to take it. I don't really want to move. I am close to my friends and family, and even though Denver is vastly superior to my home town in pretty much every imaginable way... at this point in my life, I get more net happiness from the relationships I have built than from the scenery around me. Plus, I separated my shoulder snowboarding in Breckenridge about a decade ago, and that bitch still hurts sometimes, so I am kind of pissed at moutains right now. Though I do love me some snowboarding.

^^^I can understand that. Although in about 8-10 years, when my kids are out of the house, Im getting the fuck out of Philly, Im heading west.

^^^I can understand that. Although in about 8-10 years, when my kids are out of the house, Im getting the fuck out of Philly, Im heading west.
    My kids are a big part of it. They wouldn't care, but I would feel bad taking them away from their grandparents, who have nothing to live for as it is.

I actually started looking around because my buddy who has been my go to guy since HS, is moving. I started asking why I am staying here, but as the actual opportunity materialized, I am having second thoughts. I might do it, depends if I can squeeze enough money out of them to justify it. As it is now, I am only going to break even with it, and only then because I fucked up my income last year and still haven't recovered.

Im just looking for a fresh start. I basically didnt do anything but raise kids in my 20's and now my 30's. Me and my wife wanna just go out west and start over, get into adventures like David Carradine.

Im just looking for a fresh start. I basically didnt do anything but raise kids in my 20's and now my 30's. Me and my wife wanna just go out west and start over, get into adventures like David Carradine.
    yeah, totally understandable. I didn't have kids until my 30's. So I basically just messed around for a decade first, though I never moved very far away, I did move around a bit. I moved a lot growing up... I grew up in southern Cal, I never went to the same school 2 full years in a row until I was in High school. That probably has something to do with why I am more willing to just sit still now... though I definitely get the bug for the open road sometimes.

We are looking at properties in Arizona. With the market being relative no matter what year we are in, I can get a house twice the size of what I have now for a 3rd of the price.

In 10 years, I can probably just sell the one I have, Take what I made off of it and just buy a new one out there outright. I know I wont make nearly as much money as I do now out there, but with just me and Her and no mortgage, I wont need too.

Stout/Fisher is the opposite of interesting... it is not relevant and I have seen it before- twice.
    Well, it's a rubber match, and I also think that this will tell a lot about where Stout and Fisher are in their careers. If Fisher gets blown out--or at least beaten convincingly--then it's just clearly time for him to move on from the UFC, I think. So I'm curious about how it's gonna go.

I think it's interesting any time Wandy fights. Will he win? Will he lose? Will he get KTFOd again? Inquiring minds want to know.

I thought you had your own firm or whatever and didn't want to work for someone else. . .

. . . at this point in my life, I get more net happiness from the relationships I have built than from the scenery around me.
    I understand that for sure. Jackson, MS is a shitty place, and all I ever wanted to do was get the fuck out of there, but now I look back on my teens and early 20s positively because of my friends and the experiences we had together.

I support it. That's what I did and I don't regret it.

I'm not sure about Arizona, though. It's hot as BALLS and it's just fucking desert everywhere. I'd rather go somewhere like Colorado or, of course, Utah.

My kids are a big part of it. They wouldn't care, but I would feel bad taking them away from their grandparents, who have nothing to live for as it is.
    BOL!

Me and my wife wanna just go out west and start over, get into adventures like David Carradine.
    Fuck yeah! Walk the earth!

I heart cock

Plus, I separated my shoulder snowboarding in Breckenridge about a decade ago, and that bitch still hurts sometimes, so I am kind of pissed at moutains right now.
    That reminds me, how is the Kimura'd arm coming along? Healing OK?

Me and my wife wanna just go out west and start over, get into adventures like David Carradine.
    That's cool. Just stay safe and remember to use slipknots.

Quote Originally Posted by Svino View Post
    That reminds me, how is the Kimura'd arm coming along? Healing OK?

That's cool. Just stay safe and remember to use slipknots.

Haha. Reeped