Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 147 Brazil, Rich Franklin vs Wanderlei Silva II

UFC 147 Brazil, Rich Franklin vs Wanderlei Silva II

Negged myself for starting this so early but just had to post this trailer :

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

That trailer was fucking sick

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I just watched that. I can't wait to see Sonnen beat Silva 50-45, 50-45, 50-45

BOL.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    I just watched that. I can't wait to see Sonnen beat Silva 50-45, 50-45, 50-45
    No
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

It will be interesting to see what happens. Either guy can win but I give the edge to Anderson.

I'll be on Sonnen....................huge
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Me too, what do you think his line will do?

I don't see how you guys can be so confident in Sonnen when he just got beat by Michael Bisping.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    I don't see how you guys can be so confident in Sonnen when he just got beat by Michael Bisping.
    LOL

I don't see how you cannot love a line over +200 on a guy that didn't lose one second of a fight for over 23 minutes because he was too busy dominating and beating the fuck out of the itsy bitsy spider. Just because Silva figured out he could be a coward and wrap his legs around Sonnen's head for 8 seconds doesn't mean shit.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Me too, what do you think his line will do?
    Probably get higher due to the Bisping fight............unless the UFC really starts hyping Chael then ,who know?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Could be the 4.5 rounds he completely dominated Silva in the first match up..............nah,that's not it.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Not going to argue about this fight again... I will just say this: The fight is an anomaly which can be blamed on 1 of 2 things- either Sonnen really is the greatest and is a bad style matchup for Silva or the stars just aligned for Sonnen with Silva being injured and the boost from the juice. I think all evidence points to the injury. Sonnen has never performed as well either before or since that fight. Silva has never performed as poorly, either before or since that fight. Sonnen tested + for roids, and his level was quite high. Silva said he was injured going in and exacerbated it in the first round. The fight was 18 months ago, and Silva absolutely demolished 2 fighters since then. Sonnen demolished Stann and then won a fight with Bisping, which he probably should have lost. Lastly, lest we forget... Silva did win the last fight.

So fight 2, no injury + normalish testosterone levels = Okami style beat down. That said, value is on Sonnen at this point. I am actually surprised he is such a dog. Not surprised he opened as a dog, just surprised the WWE fans haven't pushed it closer to even.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

This is going to be a one sided beatdown and Chael will be swinging the hammer.

Not going to argue about this fight again... I will just say this: The fight is an anomaly which can be blamed on 1 of 2 things- either Sonnen really is the greatest and is a bad style matchup for Silva or the stars just aligned for Sonnen with Silva being injured and the boost from the juice. I think all evidence points to the injury. Sonnen has never performed as well either before or since that fight. Silva has never performed as poorly, either before or since that fight. Sonnen tested + for roids, and his level was quite high. Silva said he was injured going in and exacerbated it in the first round. The fight was 18 months ago, and Silva absolutely demolished 2 fighters since then. Sonnen demolished Stann and then won a fight with Bisping, which he probably should have lost. Lastly, lest we forget... Silva did win the last fight.

So fight 2, no injury + normalish testosterone levels = Okami style beat down. That said, value is on Sonnen at this point. I am actually surprised he is such a dog. Not surprised he opened as a dog, just surprised the WWE fans haven't pushed it closer to even.
    It has already been established that you are a Sonnen hater..............so everything you say is void and irrelevant
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

+1. Please guys, if you bet Sonnen..at least take him by decision. He isn't ko'ing or submitting Anderson and there in lies the rub. How does he survive 25 minutes with Anderson again? He gets stopped. I feel decently confident in that.