Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC on Fox 4

Those are some interesting matchups. As for Swick actually fighting, I'll believe it when I see it.
    I heart cock

Curious to see how Swick performs, he's been sick/injured since 2009. He must really need a paycheck imo...might not show up in the best of shape.

I think Grispi might actually win a fight here.

Phan/Miller is interesting..I like it

Hopefully Omigawa smashes that little annoying midget

I think Miller's got that one locked up. And yeah, Grispi should win, and probably without a great deal of trouble.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I think Miller's got that one locked up. And yeah, Grispi should win, and probably without a great deal of trouble.
    Thanks for signing on and posting by the way. I've been here all day refreshing the page seeing no bold thread titles

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Thanks for signing on and posting by the way. I've been here all day refreshing the page seeing no bold thread titles
    BOL. Those days happen. They're especially annoying when you're in front of the computer all day and don't have anything else to do but talk to people on IWS.
    I heart cock

lol everyone is getting lazy on researching and breaking down fights lately. I been making bets off of what i remember instead of rewatching the fights.

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    lol everyone is getting lazy on researching and breaking down fights lately. I been making bets off of what i remember instead of rewatching the fights.
    I've actually been researching/breaking down fights again, every time I try to spark a discussion I am forever alone

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Me too.

I've actually been researching/breaking down fights again, every time I try to spark a discussion I am forever alone
    I think we all have thoughts, but one thing I've noticed is that instead of long multi-paragraph breakdowns there's a lot more of summing those thoughts up in a couple of sentences.
    I heart cock

it is noticeable tought. You are doing extremely good lately

I try to add input as often as I can, there are just alot of fights I don't know enough about the fighters to comment.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

I remember when I was trying to get some opinions/input on the cormier fight last saturday and went 5 straight posts without anyone responding. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    I remember when I was trying to get some opinions/input on the cormier fight last saturday and went 5 straight posts without anyone responding. Good times.
    lol, sorry man I was out all day without a computer

I made my opinion known many times on the Cormier/Barnett fight. It was simple to me: two wrestlers, one is better. I had no thoughts on any of the other fights, except Melendez, which I was horribly wrong on, but lucked out with the win. I have definitely been posting less overall, but some of that is that I don't think I have anything useful to add and some of it is that when I do post a lengthy breakdown, no one responds.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

i thought thomson would make it competitive and he did. I wish I placed bets on Cormier and Maiqual falcoa. I thought about paylaying them for 5u.

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    i thought thomson would make it competitive and he did. I wish I placed bets on Cormier and Maiqual falcoa. I thought about paylaying them for 5u.
    Should have listened to me. Cormier was the lock of the century.

i am dumb. It makes me mad.

I went as heavy as I go on anything, and it was a really big bet for me considering he was an underdog. I really felt that something flukey would have to happen for Barnett to win. I was surprised how easily Cormier handled him though. His wrestling style makes it look like the other guy is not trying. It is weird.

At the last minutes I decided to jump on Melendez for the parlay to increase my take. It was a mistake, but Melendez has looked a lot better recently and I really thought that Thomson would just be a step behind the whole time. Hype is a terrible thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Hype is a terrible thing.
    I feel you're misusing the word "hype" here. . .
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I feel you're misusing the word "hype" here. . .
    I am referring to Melendez. he hasn't really beaten any top flight opponents, yet every one was talking about him having a title shot, Nate Diaz is saying he is #1 LW... I started to forget that Thomson fought him well twice before and believe that Gil was a top LW. Sure, he has been around awhile and we have all seen him do things, but people were talking like he suddenly came into his own and had newfound great abilities.