Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: UFC 150

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Im kinda in the same boat, but it does seem like all my friends hate the guy for some reason lol.
    Well, he's undoubtedly a boring motherfucker with a lackluster personality. But you can't doubt his abilities.

He's not going to be champ in the UFC at either weight, but he'll always be in the top 10 if not the top 5. No need to call a dude like that a bum.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Cerrone/Pettis is going to be awesome..idk who wins.
    Pettis can take it, but he needs to come out and really take it to Cerrone. That is, he needs to be confident but also smart. Personally, I hope he wins. I'd love to see Bendo/Pettis II for the title.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I'd love to see Bendo/Pettis II for the title.
    Yeah, I would love to see this as well. The first fight was probably my favorite fight of all time, if not...top 3 for sure. I think it's because I chased on Pettis betting and that fight was just so back and forth...and that last kick had me cream my pants

I think it's because I chased on Pettis betting. . .
    Ha ha, I did the same fucking. Put an unusually large dog bet on Pettis at +170 and it hit. Good times, good times.
    I heart cock

Ha ha, I did the same fucking. Put an unusually large dog bet on Pettis at +170 and it hit. Good times, good times.
    Yeah. Funny...I have two fights I did this on and they were both Ben Henderson fights. I chased on Pettis against Henderson after saying all along Henderson was going to win. The other time was chasing on Ben Henderson at around +150 against Jim Miller, and I was set on Jim Miller winning that night but I figured since I was getting everything wrong I would just bet on the guy I thought would lose...and he dominated.

I actually remember getting into a little argument with you about that fight about how Miller was going to out box Henderson easy....oh boy was I wrong

damn my avatar is so sexy

The other time was chasing on Ben Henderson at around +150 against Jim Miller
    I did that, too! BOL!!!!

I actually remember getting into a little argument with you about that fight about how Miller was going to out box Henderson easy....oh boy was I wrong
    I can't say I remember that. I didn't necessarily think Bendo was going to win, but I thought he had a strong chance to pull it out. More than the line indicated at least.

She's a little too lean, in my opinion. Needs to take a page out of Gina's playbook and put on just a little fat.
    I heart cock

I can't say I remember that. I didn't necessarily think Bendo was going to win, but I thought he had a strong chance to pull it out. More than the line indicated at least.
    Yeah, I was basically like "ya Jim Miller is going to outstrike Bendo easy" but then I realized that won't matter if Bendo puts him on his back. Jim Miller has overrated wrestling imo, especially defensively. He reminds me of Rick Story..they are both grinders but they can easily be put on their back by even lesser wrestlers.

I was actually just thinking that I would not be surprised to scroll down that picture and see a huge cock dangling there.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Post event breakdown:

Didntwatch.gif

Well that sucks because I was waiting for you to post your thoughts.
    I heart cock

I am going to watch it tomorrow at the office. I was camping with the kids in the backyard last night.

LOLZ

If you're wondering what the brouhaha was during the presser, I'm told Frankie's mgr @alidominance and Bendo's mgr @malkikawa got into a scuffle. Not sure who won, but I'm told it was the opposite of the main event, if you catch my drift. For whatever it's worth, Ali and his team say he punched Malki in the face. It seems like they didn't like what he had to say after the main event, although, I'm not quite sure what was said.
    from helwani's twitter
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Eiji Mitsuoka +400 ($70 on 10 bets)

Bhahahahhaahhaahahhaahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I noticed that too, BOL. With that little action on that side why didn't they jack the line up even more?

Interesting to see that the house won almost every line. Usually with live betting, I range from winning a couple hundred to winning a couple thousand - almost ever negative. On these last two events, I've lost about 1k each. I guess not that many people took advantage of Henderson's closing line, which was +600 (at BookMaker anyway).