Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 152

stann can always catch him and ko him. I wouldnt be shocked to see that.

Rory MacDonald is out of 152, per Dana. Huge cut in training on his forehead. No replacement for BJ yet.
    /////

^^^^^gay
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Yushin Okami is only -320 to Buddy Roberts. Buddy Roberts sucks...saw him in person when he fought that other bum. He is just a big guy with bad striking and some takedowns. Okami gonna kill him

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Yushin Okami is only -320 to Buddy Roberts. Buddy Roberts sucks...saw him in person when he fought that other bum. He is just a big guy with bad striking and some takedowns. Okami gonna kill him
    Well I see that didn't last.
    I heart cock

Justin lawrence is going to butcher holloway. Great line. Lawrence is Kickboxing champion as well as a boxing champion. He wrestled in high school, started amateur mma at 18 years old. Won four or five fights. Went pro and did alrit on the ultimate fighter. He fought a d1 wrestler for three rounds and did alright according to sherdog play by play. They gave him all three rounds up until the knockout in the third. He trains at blackhouse. Holloway isnt that great. As far as i know his steiking is his greatest asset. I read he is a white belt in bjj. I think lawrence handls him.

Maybe not butcher but he has the clear advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Justin lawrence is going to butcher holloway. Great line. Lawrence is Kickboxing champion as well as a boxing champion. He wrestled in high school, started amateur mma at 18 years old. Won four or five fights. Went pro and did alrit on the ultimate fighter. He fought a d1 wrestler for three rounds and did alright according to sherdog play by play. They gave him all three rounds up until the knockout in the third. He trains at blackhouse. Holloway isnt that great. As far as i know his steiking is his greatest asset. I read he is a white belt in bjj. I think lawrence handls him.
    He opened at +150

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    if Lawrence cant take Holloway down (i think it wont be easy for him to do so), it will be a striking match with Holloway being a more active striker and Lawrence having bigger power. Holloway seems to have a good chin though and he has longer reach. He can win a decision if he can keep the fight standing.

Well we don't know if Holloway will be the more active striker.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    He opened at +150
    Yes that annoyed me( i dont have 5 dimes). I am going to watch some more of their fights if i can find them.

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Max-Holloway/

this is holloways ufc profile where he claims he is a white belt in jiu jitsu. That probably means we can rule out him going for the sub but I was just watching his fight with Pat Schilling(college wrestler). He was able to stuff his takedowns so far(still watching the first round). Holloway has been training straight mma since 2007 when he was in high school. If this is a standup fight then Lawrence should have a big edge IMO given the fact that he has 150 amateur kickboxing fights + numerous striking titles. I'm going to watch a few more videos.

This is Holloway versus Schilling if anyone wants to watch: http://fightnext.com/video/54RHBW85X...-TUF-15-Finale

http://fightnext.com/video/2A89MHYDW...-TUF-15-Finale

Justin Lawrence versus John Cofer. Cofer is a division 1 wrestler with a purple belt in BJJ(wiki) that trains with alpha male. Lawrence is able to stay on his feet almost the entire fight. IMO he wins rounds 1 and 2 though they are somewhat close. Holloway Versus Lawrence should be a standup fight. I think Lawrence will have a big edge in power and skill. I still think Lawrence kills him.

A natural athlete, Justin also has wrestled since the third grade and played high school football. He excelled so much in both, that he placed in states multiple years in wrestling and in football

from the blackhouse website. So I guess he placed in states for wrestling in missouri. He is also a st louis golden gloves champ and six time national kickboxing champion. I know there are like 900 different kickboxing leagues.

Just making sure you know this fight is Saturday at ufc 150...not 152

yes i did. sorry wrong thread.

I might consider Bisping's line to be bettable at this point. . .
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I might consider Bisping's line to be bettable at this point. . .
    Yeah, I love it...I am hoping to see his line drop...I will probably bet enough to win 5 units