Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 152

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    I can see either happening
    Okay LOL. You want to bet on Bisping taking him down for three rounds? What kind of crappy bet is that? How do you know he can even get him down for three rounds. Betting on Bisping is a bad idea. Sure he can win but Stann has power plus some skill...sengoku champ jorge santiago couldnt even touch him at ufc 130. He ko'd leben and sakara...I think leben was sick and sakara is so/so but this is a tough one to be confident about. Bisping has been rocked multilple times and stann packs the heat. I favor bisping and I think the line is fair so No bet for me.

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Okay LOL. You want to bet on Bisping taking him down for three rounds? What kind of crappy bet is that?
    Is this a prop bet I am missing?

And what is this shit about Bisping being rocked "multiple times"? He got KTFO by an H Bomb in 2009. Then he got dropped by Kang, recovered immediately, was fine the rest of the fight then beat Kang out of the UFC. Oh, and Wandy rocked him at the end of round 3...I am a Wandy fan and had a bet on Wandy and I thought that fight was real close and actually expected Bisping to get the decision. Wandy stole round 2 and 3 with a guillotine and a big punch/flurry. Up until those two parts Bisping was arguably winning, getting takedowns, etc.

When did Jorge Rivera rock him? Maybe his skull rocked Bisping's knee.

When did Akiyama rock him? Oh...one overhand right at the beginning of round one that made Joe Rogan cum in his pants?

I'd take Stann +200

Okay maybe i am underestimating his chin but i do think jorge tagged him in that fight because i had bisping and i remember being nervous. I favor bisping just like you do but there is a bad combo there. Bisping has a history of getting tagged and stann hits really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Bisping gonna take stan down and win a dec ? or is he going to outstrike stan? i have to rewatch some of their fights to see how good bisping td is and how bad stan's tdd is.
    Bisping is pretty well rounded. I bet he is a better wrestler than stann. I dont know if the disparity is great enough that bisping ill get him down a lot.

Matyushenko has a torn Achilles tendon. Painful injury.
    Damn. Two things:

1. Crazy injury. Could be the end of his career at his age.

2. Fuck...Matyushenko/Hamill was FOTY potential.

That is really gay for Matyushenko, but I'm kind of glad this fight fell though in the sense that I didn't want to see either guy lose.
    I heart cock

"Stann has talked big about how he's going to put me to sleep. Well, that's a fact. I can't avoid it. None of us can. Brian is going to tell some more deathly boring old war stories at the pre-fight press conference, and we are all going to be in for a snooze.

"I was kicking arse in the UFC when Stann was peeling potatoes, shining shoes and getting called a "maggot" by some red-faced sergeant in the Marines. This isn't warfare, this is MMA, and I'm better at it than
    Brian Stann will ever be. On September 22, Brian Stann is getting knocked out - fast. He won't last as long as a virgin on prom night."

Bisping had me up until he said he was going to knock Stann out. There's pretty much a 5% chance of that at best.
    I heart cock

Sat 9/22 1053 Belfort/Jones starts round 4 +255
    11:30PM 1054 Fight won't start round 4 -365

I like won't start round 4

Jon Jones/Anderson Silva parlay is -412 on 5 dimes. BRB putting $4,120 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Jon Jones/Anderson Silva parlay is -412 on 5 dimes. BRB putting $4,120 on it.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    I kind of actually want to though...I'm scared though..fucking big risk!

Limits 1050 right now anyway

Jones ITD/Anderson is -292. Vitor won't last 5 rounds against Jones, will he?

Anderson should definetly win that but it isn't too crazy a thought that Bonnar could win. Has wrestling has looked pretty good recently. He is a slow white boy though. That said, he is probably bigger and stronger. This is only 3 rounds too. Line is also shitty.

Jones should dominate but his line is also shitty. I was thinking Jones ITD is pretty good bet but I think the line for that is somewhat shitty as well. Vitor made a good point about his chances in the fight. He said he punches harder and faster than Machida and Machida landed on him in round one. That said, I don't know what Vitors takedown defense will be like against Jones. I could see Jones taking him down really easily.

It actually is a pretty crazy thought that Boner could win. He's going to get merc'd in the most gruesome of fashions.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Boner. Bulz.

But yeah, he's not winning. The odds are probably about as good as you waking up tomorrow and finding a basket of goodies from the Easter Bunny.

If someone he DOES win though it will be one of the best days of my life.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Jones should dominate but his line is also shitty. I was thinking Jones ITD is pretty good bet but I think the line for that is somewhat shitty as well. Vitor made a good point about his chances in the fight. He said he punches harder and faster than Machida and Machida landed on him in round one. That said, I don't know what Vitors takedown defense will be like against Jones. I could see Jones taking him down really easily.
    Jones will take him down very easy. Like..very easy. Ask ZY, he knows.