Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC on Fuel 5 in Nottingham

I need to fund my 5d but if this line holds:

Amir Sadollah vs Dan Hardy - 3 rounds - UFC on Fuel 5 propositions
    Sat 9/29 1103 Sadollah/Hardy goes 3 round distance -150
    6:00PM 1104 Fight won't go 3 round distance +110

I am going to put a lot on it going the distance

Weird event for me. I see alot of guys I like in the -200 to-250 range. Question is in what order of confidence do you put these guys in....Nelson, mills, and hardy.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    I need to fund my 5d but if this line holds:

Amir Sadollah vs Dan Hardy - 3 rounds - UFC on Fuel 5 propositions
    Sat 9/29 1103 Sadollah/Hardy goes 3 round distance -150
    6:00PM 1104 Fight won't go 3 round distance +110

I am going to put a lot on it going the distance
    Why so confident?

I am hesitant to bet Wiman because Sass's ground game is so tight and I don't know much about his standup. I think Hardy is probably more well rounded than Sadollah. I don't know who the better striker is. Hardy knocked out Ludwig who clearly outstruck Amir so I guess I would have to lean Hardy. I wonder what happens if Amir comes to wrestle. Think Hardy can keep it standing? Probably IMO.

I like Struve. I think he is starting to fill out his frame and get better. Miocic probably wont want to take down Struve and will be at a huge reach disadvantage standing. Still a tough call, they are both good but I like Struve at underdog odds on this one. He has been looking great lately as well.

gunnar Nelson seems like a badass.

I will bet Amir. 50/50 fight imo

I like Hardy but I'm not betting him at -200. If I could get him at -130 then I'd probably take it, but not higher than that.

I agree that Struve is good at dog odds.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    I am hesitant to bet Wiman because Sass's ground game is so tight and I don't know much about his standup. I think Hardy is probably more well rounded than Sadollah. I don't know who the better striker is. Hardy knocked out Ludwig who clearly outstruck Amir so I guess I would have to lean Hardy. I wonder what happens if Amir comes to wrestle. Think Hardy can keep it standing? Probably IMO.

I like Struve. I think he is starting to fill out his frame and get better. Miocic probably wont want to take down Struve and will be at a huge reach disadvantage standing. Still a tough call, they are both good but I like Struve at underdog odds on this one. He has been looking great lately as well.

gunnar Nelson seems like a badass.
    I don't think Amir's wrestling will be enough to get Hardy to the ground. He's stuffed shots from better wrestlers before and looked really good against Ludwig who Amir struggled with. I think this one comes down to Amir being sluggish as all fuck and Hardy having decent speed for a welterweight standing.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

yeah i dont think Sadollah can take Hardy down and he's not as good a striker. I have never been impressed by Amir and i think he'll lose this one too. LOL at bmaker not letting me parlay Nelson. they dont list the Nelson fight as an option to parlay LOL. thinking of putting some money on CHe Mills but i just havent seen much of him to see how good he really is. He has very good knees though, which i dont know how useful that will be against a season muaythai striker.

Gunnar Nelson is a karate champ as well as a black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu that holds a lot of brazilian jiu jitsu titles. Damarques is pretty seasoned though. Tough call. I like Gunnar.

I just watched herman/struve highlights. I forgot how much struve gets hit. I think this is a bad match up for him. A guy that hits really hard with good wrestling. Granted, Herman is that guy but I think Miocic has better boxing.

I have a bet on Struve, but I regret it. I fully expect Miocic to win tomorrow. It's a horrible match up for Struve. I think Struve is going to need to wait for Miocic to slow down in rounds 3+ (if it even goes so far) if he as a chance at winning.

Damarques Johnson missed weight. He was 183 for a 175 lb fight. He only had a week to cut from 210 though, so that is understandable...he is going to be drained though...he is fighting out of country, a weeks notice, and had a horrible weight cut.

Damn I didnt even check the weigh ins. I am getting lazy at this. I've gotta get my shit together if I am going to do this seriously. Thanks PP. I will be on Gunnar.

Struve can still pull it off. He has a really big reach and some decent power. He dropped Dave Herman with an uppercut and his chin is solid.

Thoughts on Hathaway/Maguire?
    I heart cock

How the fuck are the guys on this card? I know more guys on the bellawho card.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Struve can still pull it off. He has a really big reach and some decent power. He dropped Dave Herman with an uppercut and his chin is solid.
    i think he can win if he drags the fight into the 4th and 5th rounds when Miocic will probably slow down alot but that is not Struve style. He comes to fight.
    X, i think Hathaway will edge Maguire on the feet with his longer reach and he has the tdd to stop Maguire td attempt. Maguire probably needs to pull off a sub to win bc i really dont think he will KO or outpoint Hath. Its not easy to sub Hathaway tho.

Thanks. That's pretty much my thoughts as well, but I really don't know that much about Maguire.

Tempted to bet Hath but the line is a little high.
    I heart cock

I think Struve/Werdum is going to come out of this fight

Bear Doom!!!!!!
    I heart cock

Just watched Struve/Miocic and Hardy/Sadollah.

Kind of a slow first round for Struve but he fucked Miocic up in the second. I really don't know why Miocic was such a big fave in the first place.

Ugly takedowns from Hardy but they worked. Glad to see him get another win. I think we have a pretty good idea where he fits in now. He's UFC calibur . . . just not championship calibur. Match him up with the appropriate guys and he'll get wins.
    I heart cock