Thread: Attention Whore "Mayhem" Miller locked up

Attention Whore "Mayhem" Miller locked up

inb4suicideattempt

Former UFC and Strikeforce fighter Jason “Mayhem” Miller was reportedly arrested Monday on charges of burglary in Mission Viejo, Calif., according to the city’s police services website.

Miller, whose occupation is listed as “comedian” on the arrest report, is currently in custody at the Intake Release Center in Santa Ana, Calif., and is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 15. Bail has been set at $20,000.

The police services site shows that the break-in occurred on the 24100 block of Alicia Parkway and was reported at approximately 8:30 a.m. PT. Police reached the scene of the crime just before 8:34 a.m.

TMZ.com first reported the arrest, revealing that Miller had allegedly broken into a church and sprayed a fire extinguisher on the building’s first and second floors. Police reportedly arrived to find Miller naked and coherent on a couch in the church.

Miller last fought at UFC 146, losing a unanimous decision to C.B. Dollaway in a middleweight bout. After the defeat, the 33-fight veteran announced his retirement. It was the second straight loss in the promotion for Miller, who fell to Michael Bisping at the “TUF 14” Finale last December. The 31-year-old also formerly hosted of the MTV reality show “Bully Beatdown.”

More recently, the Las Vegas resident engaged in a back-and-forth war of words on Twitter with UFC President Dana White on Saturday. During the exchange, Miller asked White why he hadn’t begged him to retire and later implied that he would be willing to fight the promotion head.

“And now my life is shaping up into exactly what I want it to be,” Miller wrote. “How about I fight that fight that Tito [Ortiz] ‘ducked’ out of?”
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Miller is a fuck up. He got caught stealing some car stereos or something a few years back IIRC. Has the mind of a 13 year old suburban hoodlum.

It was just this week that he was tweeting that his life was perfect and he was great. If you tweet you are doing great, you are not doing great. Fact.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

BOL what the fuck?!

Breaking into a church and spraying a fire extinguisher? Naked on a couch?

I think this dude suffered a mental collapse after getting kicked out of the UFC.
    I heart cock

Did you see his twitter exchange with Dana this week? It was probably the first time Dana was ever on the high road in a twitter war

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    If you tweet you are doing great, you are not doing great. Fact.
    What if someone posted on some dinky mma forum that they were?

Here is the story on the twitter thing:

Dana White doesn't always like Jason "Mayhem" Miller's antics, but he said he does like the guy personally.

The UFC president and recently released fighter got into a Twitter spat on Saturday, though White said he felt bad when he realized it wasn't as good-natured as he thought.

"It actually bummed me out all day because I didn't want to do that," White said. "It sucked."

Miller (28-9 MMA, 0-3 UFC), a former Strikeforce and DREAM title challenger, made a highly anticipated return to the UFC in 2011 as a coach on "The Ultimate Fighter 14." But after a lackluster defeat to rival coach Michael Bisping in December and a subsequent and decisive decision loss to C.B. Dolloway May, the UFC released him. Miller is now 0-3 in the UFC, which also included a 2005 defeat to Georges St-Pierre.

The 31-year-old Miller announced his retirement from the sport following the latest loss, but in Twitter messages directed at the UFC boss, he said White never "begged me" to retire. White saw the tweets and responded.

"lol retire Mayhem I'M BEGGIN U!!!" White tweeted.

"Kill yourself @danawhite we are all begging you," Miller responded.

"don't get [expletive] bummed out u asked me!!" was White's final response.

White said once he realized Miller wasn't kidding (Miller, in fact, later suggested they meet in the cage), he felt bad, especially since the fighter had discussed finding peace outside of the cage.

"He sent that tweet, I tweeted back, and I was joking," White said after Saturday's UFC 150 event. "And as the tweeting went on, you saw – that kid's on medicine, he has some issues, and the last thing I want to do is have that kid more bummed out and depressed than he already is. He started talking like a jackass on Twitter, so I blasted him back. Now I kind of wish I didn't.

"I'm sure he's not going through a very good time right now, no matter how much he wants to say he is."

White said past dealings with Miller, who's one of the more outspoken and humorous fighters in the sport, made him quick to joke with "Mayhem." However, he hopes the poor timing of the retorts doesn't lead the fighter to think White has a vendetta against him.

"A guy like Jason, he's one of those nutty-type guys," White said. "Has he always been my favorite fighter? No. A lot of the antics that he does, I'm not a fan of (and) I don't like – the pink boas and all that kind of stuff. I like guys that are serious and guys that come in to fight hard and win.

"But I don't hate Jason Miller or wish any ill will to the kid. Whatever he has moved on to in the next chapter of his life, I hope he's successful, and I hope he does well."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    What if someone posted on some dinky mma forum that they were?
    suicide watch

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    suicide watch
    lol

Not sure what's up with Mayhem. I used to think of him as a jokester type who liked to fuck around but had his shit together. Sounds like that's not really the case.

It's kind of funny, because as far as building a brand outside of the UFC, he's one of the few fighters who's really been able to do it. I mean, the motherfucker even has his own TV show.
    I heart cock

Here is the one I was talking about, where he keeps going out of his way to say how happy and great he is:

Quote Originally Posted by BE

@mayhemmiller
    Jason Mayhem Miller @danawhite I think you misunderstand. I am happier than I have ever been in my life. I put my energy into the wrong efforts, and now my life is shaping up into exactly what I want it to be. Howabout I fight that fight that Tito "ducked" out of cont

@danawhite but we will do three rounds in @lorenzofertitta's other cage. The one where you get to wear a shirt. I know you are a bit insecure about taking your shirt off now that you have implemented random drug testing-but I think you look great-Love You

@danawhite and now my life is shaping up into exactly what I want it to be. Howabout I fight that fight that Tito "ducked" out of cont

@mayhemmiller good for u. Then WTF are u bitchin about me not BEGGIN u to retire? Then I respond and now ur fuckin feelings are hurt.

@danawhite and now my life is shaping up into exactly what I want it to be. Howabout I fight that fight that Tito "ducked" out of cont

@mayhemmiller u never won 1 fight in the UFC and ur last 2 showings were embarrassing to say the least.

@mayhemmiller then u get kicked out MB for the shit u said to that woman now u want to fight me!!? Ya sounds like ur life is going great.

@danawhite
    Dana White @mayhemmiller call me

He is probably bipolar or something.

I wonder if this means Bully Beatdown is canceled.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    lol. One can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Nah. Season 2 premiers with him against his cellmate.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

I think it would have been awesome if Bully Beatdown had a series finale where all the prior "bullies" single out Miller as being their bully, (for making up crap about them being bullies and airing it on TV) and then getting a top-level UFC fighter on the show to kick his ass.