Thread: UFC 151

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am hesitant on Hawn, Heiron is the best competition he's fought. The judo credentials are legit, but I still haven't really seen him in with a great striker.

Heiron may have gotten away with one in the Weedman fight and Hawn brought it.

Yagin really surprised me in the Hominick fight. I'm still worried it says more about where Hominick is at this point. Even in a fight he was clearly winning, he still ended up gassed and Siver can really push the pace. I think I'm going to try to find some more Yagin fights and see if the low hooks are a trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland View Post
    I am hesitant on Hawn, Heiron is the best competition he's fought. The judo credentials are legit, but I still haven't really seen him in with a great striker.
    Lyman Good is a pretty good striker. I think Hawn is legit. I'm not sure how he would do in the UFC, but I respect his abilities. He's an excellent grappler who seems to have really taken to the striking game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland View Post
    Yagin really surprised me in the Hominick fight. I'm still worried it says more about where Hominick is at this point. Even in a fight he was clearly winning, he still ended up gassed and Siver can really push the pace. I think I'm going to try to find some more Yagin fights and see if the low hooks are a trademark.
    Time will tell on Hominick. You can't blame him for losing to Aldo and the KZ fight was way too short to really have gotten much data from. Really, the Yagin fight is the wild card here. Was Hominick not on his A game or is Yagin that good?
    Last edited by SPX; 08-18-2012 at 11:47 AM.
    I heart cock

I'm a Hominick fan so it breaks my heart, I'm really hoping he can put it back together though.