Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TUF 16 Finale

I bet brookins can take him down but he could def get submitted.

if Brooklins can get the td, he'll win. I dont think Poirier can sub Brooklins. I think Brooklins is going to lose the first round and win the 2nd and 3rd round when Poirier slows down a bit. But no bet for me. I'll wait for the live bet.

Why do you think Poirier slows down?

Would I be retarded if I bet Guillard?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Anyone think Mitrione beats Roy? I think Mitrione moves a lot quicker around the cage and has a big reach advantage. I think that might make it hard for roy to get inside and take him down. I doubt Mitrione can submit or knock Roy out though. I guess he would have to win by 5 round decision.
    I bet on Roy. Matt is obviously the better athlete, but just about every guy Roy fights is. Im betting on Roy's experience here, I just dont think Matt has shown anything more then being a can crusher so far in his career.

GL tonight.

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Would I be retarded if I bet Guillard?
    He will probably win via devastating KO, but Ill never bet that dick bag again after that bullshit vs Lauzon.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I was thinking about betting Guillard as well. I think Varner was lucky with the Barboza win. That said, Melvin isn't exactly on a hot streak. Varner is basically a wrestler with some big hands(not that I have seen a lot of his fights). With all of Melvins losses lately you would think he would come out controlled. That is the primary reason I want to bet him. His takedown defense is also legit and I feel like he is faster on the feet. He packs a ton of power at least. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    I bet on Roy. Matt is obviously the better athlete, but just about every guy Roy fights is. Im betting on Roy's experience here, I just dont think Matt has shown anything more then being a can crusher so far in his career.

GL tonight.

Yeah I hear you but I think Mittrione is a really game guy. He was a pro NFL player for a long itme. I think the level of athleticism between him and Roy is bigger than usual. I also think Matts striking has come a long way and I base that on the Kongo fight. He was hanging with him standing and even winning a lot of the exchanges. I thought that fight was really close until Kongo took him down the last round. Mitrione is also training with the blackzilians now and that is a good team that can probably raise the level of his game. On top of all that Mitrione has a big reach advantage and he can move around really quickly. He is extremely light on his feet for a heavyweight. I can see him picking Roy apart standing. I can also see Roy catching him with a big right hand. I guess Roy could get him down but I think Mitrione is probably a hell of a lot stronger than him and can probably use that strength plus whatever grappling skill hes got to keep it standing more than on the ground.

Of course I have so little money in my accounts I will have to win my Pat Barry and Mike Pyle bets before I have any money to bet.

I think Mikr Ricci is a good bet too. I just don't have the money in the accounts to bet him.

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Why do you think Poirier slows down?
    i remember him slowing down a bit in the fight with Jason Young (long time ago so my memory is not so clear lol) and he did slow down in his last fight but it was a 5 round grueling fight that went to the 4th round. Im just not confidence enough to place a bet on this fight except that it will probably go the distance. had 1u for it going the distance at +105.

He will probably win via devastating KO, but Ill never bet that dick bag again after that bullshit vs Lauzon.
    Dick bag! BOL!

I'm thinking that Varner will have a really hard time getting him down and SHOULDN'T be able to hang with him on the feet. But as we know, you just never know what you're going to get out of him.
    I heart cock

I like Guillard here. (I will never bet that dick bag Varner again after that bullshit vs. Dakota Cochrane.)

I love Roy tonight, but Meathead by UD +2975 was too good to pass up

that is insane

Fucking Catone couldn't last for like 2 minutes more ughhhhhhhhhh

.... Did anyone see Khabilov vs. Pichel?...... WOW....

i researched that one and I was going to bet Khabilov but i had no funds. It looked like a gift line but I never saw either of them fight.

I like Big Country
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Mike Ricci is so gay.
    I heart cock