Thread: Week 1 NFL

Week 1 NFL

Opening night is upon us, nothing like the classic Wednesday Night game to whet the appetite for the NFL season. Hard to buck the trend of defending Super Bowl Champs at home to open up the season, despite Dallas starting their season in New York for the second straight year, and covering 4 of their last 5 openers. I would be lying if I said I was not a bit leery that these replacement refs will be slow to make a big call against the home squad tonight, especially late, with the game on the line. These teams do tend to play to the over when going H2H, going over 5 out of last 6, and the over hitting 8-2-1 last 11 they have faced off.

I think we see a bit more of a slug fest then the teams usually play, I am hoping to see a lot of defense early so if they decide to open it up, I hope its in the second half.

gimme

UNDER 23 1st Half
    Giants -3.5
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

Yes Sir!

GL man
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

UNDER 39.5 Bills/Jets
    Jacksonville +3.5

have a few more but hoping the lines move
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

4pm's

Tampa +3 (-115)
    Arizona +3 (-115)

SNF

Steelers +2.5 (-105)

4-3 (+0.75)