Thread: best bet from the best baby 10/13/12

best bet from the best baby 10/13/12

UTAH+7,5/L,T,+7,5/TEXAS TECH+4/FLORIDA STATE-28 gl my friend's

You dont mess around! You get these plays out early.

GL my man!

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

sorry MR. I just put a game in today it was the IOWA STATE+7 I will make sure that all of my game's are in sorry my friend

Its all good my man.

GL today

ty IWS yeah i'm in so many DIFF site's it's real crazy just want to help some gamblers. win some money because this will be my last year of posting after 33 years in the BUSS thats it. ty for giving me a chance to show what I have. ty my brother

Looks like a clean sweep to me, Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    ty IWS yeah i'm in so many DIFF site's it's real crazy just want to help some gamblers. win some money because this will be my last year of posting after 33 years in the BUSS thats it. ty for giving me a chance to show what I have. ty my brother
    Hate to hear that from my perspective, you are as good a poster/capper as I have seen, but Im sure you have earned it.

MR I just want to something now i'm not bragging but you would be right .but on covers they have me as 1 of there best cappers. i'm on covers/capping the game/pre game, my record is just unreal because MR 2 thing's I don't do 1 is lie and 2 steal if I tell you something you can 100 percent be sure that's it's the truth, on all of these site's i'm 7-0 in winning week's and my best bets are 7-0 you can check me out if you would like. but the reason this is my last year because 1 I did promise my wife. and 2 I get real bad headache's everyday. it's get's better at night for some reason that my DR don't no. but I have been doing this for 33 year's for a living yeah it's the truth for a living, just this year I was offered 2 job's on 2 DIFF site's as a tout. and I told them ty so much it would be a honer but i'm not a tout i'm a wise guy a sharp 100 percent fact. I use to live in AZ and go to vegas every weekend my wife and I are good for money so that's not a big deal, it's my health if your not healthy then your happy and when your not happy your poor. I do this to help other gamblers. I just want to give something back to this great game called football at wager tracker last year I came in 1 place in there contest. and the year before that I came in the top 10. and in football I don't watch the game's I use to but not anymore just give me the final score thats all that matters ty for hearing me out . goodnight my brother for me to come back someone would have to offer me 1,000.000 i'm not joking if you gave me 500.000 to work for your site I would say ty but no. because it's really a lot of work and hour;s

guy's i'm sorry about not posting last week Ihave so many site's that ask me to post Iwas 7-1 last week this week today's bet NT+5 gl

MR I just want to something now i'm not bragging but you would be right .but on covers they have me as 1 of there best cappers. i'm on covers/capping the game/pre game, my record is just unreal because MR 2 thing's I don't do 1 is lie and 2 steal if I tell you something you can 100 percent be sure that's it's the truth, on all of these site's i'm 7-0 in winning week's and my best bets are 7-0 you can check me out if you would like. but the reason this is my last year because 1 I did promise my wife. and 2 I get real bad headache's everyday. it's get's better at night for some reason that my DR don't no. but I have been doing this for 33 year's for a living yeah it's the truth for a living, just this year I was offered 2 job's on 2 DIFF site's as a tout. and I told them ty so much it would be a honer but i'm not a tout i'm a wise guy a sharp 100 percent fact. I use to live in AZ and go to vegas every weekend my wife and I are good for money so that's not a big deal, it's my health if your not healthy then your happy and when your not happy your poor. I do this to help other gamblers. I just want to give something back to this great game called football at wager tracker last year I came in 1 place in there contest. and the year before that I came in the top 10. and in football I don't watch the game's I use to but not anymore just give me the final score thats all that matters ty for hearing me out . goodnight my brother for me to come back someone would have to offer me 1,000.000 i'm not joking if you gave me 500.000 to work for your site I would say ty but no. because it's really a lot of work and hour;s
    Well, I hate to see ya go. If you got any guys you know that are good guys and good cappers, please invite them over here. We need as many good cappers as we can get.

MR. IWS I will do that ty so much for the invite it was real kind of you an a honor to be here at this great site. I really like this site a lot. ty and talk to you later

MR. IWS I will do that ty so much for the invite it was real kind of you an a honor to be here at this great site. I really like this site a lot. ty and talk to you later

AZ STATE+8

add on game's WISCONSIN-16/L.S.U.-3/WASHINGTON+7.5/MICH STATE+10/NW+7/MARSHALL+3.5 gl guys

GL today my man, Keep the train moving!

MR ty my brother it mean's a lot this site is cool. IWS you really make sure that there is funny shit going on in your site no bullshitting no bashing. no nothing keep up that great work and ty my brother

MR ty my brother it mean's a lot this site is cool. IWS you really make sure that there is funny shit going on in your site no bullshitting no bashing. no nothing keep up that great work and ty my brother

sorry Mr what I meant to say was you make this site real good because there is no funny shit going on here.no bashing and so on keep up the good work sorry

sorry Mr what I meant to say was you make this site real good because there is no funny shit going on here.no bashing and so on keep up the good work sorry
    I got ya my man. No bashing at all here.