Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC on FOX 6 January 26th

Fuck you, Ludo!
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Fuck you, Ludo!
    Have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

TJ Grant by decision +180...just bet it.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    TJ Grant by decision +180...just bet it.
    you will probably win this and the glover by decison bet leaving me to eat shit but I feel like I should say that you are playing a lot of prop bets that can go a lot of ways. That is risky. I am just saying. That said, I do feel like TJ grant is a badass that can win that fight and probably will. The straight line on him might not be bad because ya never know he might tap out wiman. Probably not though. He did heel hook paul sass.

Thoughts on Lamas vs Koch?

Quote Originally Posted by Thewisemann View Post
    Thoughts on Lamas vs Koch?
    Im sure SPX and Ludo will like Koch..........at least they always have up until now
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Tough call. I haven't really seen a lot of either guys fights but both of them have impressive records.

i like Kock too. he's the better striker with good tdd. moves well and good gas tank. Lamas is athletic, good striker, has power and gas tank all the way. good wrestler but i think he'll have trouble taking Kock down. He was losing the Swanson fight b4 the sub. That said, Kock was pushed against the fence for much of the fight against Brooklins and he's coming off longg injuries layoff so just an average bet for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    i like Kock too. he's the better striker with good tdd. moves well and good gas tank. Lamas is athletic, good striker, has power and gas tank all the way. good wrestler but i think he'll have trouble taking Kock down. He was losing the Swanson fight b4 the sub. That said, Kock was pushed against the fence for much of the fight against Brooklins and he's coming off longg injuries layoff so just an average bet for me.

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    you will probably win this and the glover by decison bet leaving me to eat shit but I feel like I should say that you are playing a lot of prop bets that can go a lot of ways. That is risky. I am just saying. That said, I do feel like TJ grant is a badass that can win that fight and probably will. The straight line on him might not be bad because ya never know he might tap out wiman. Probably not though. He did heel hook paul sass.
    I don't know...Wiman has only lost once by KO and that was at UFC 60. TJ Grant stopped Kevin Burns with strikes and subbed Shane Roller..that's it. The armbar was questionable too because it was one of those controversial verbal submissions.

I had some units on Grant straight already but might tail you on the dec bet too. He's a good fighter but not a true finisher and Wiman is one tough guy to finish.

I like Lamas to go 15 minutes with Kock. Line is -140...I am going to play that.

Koch hasnt fought since sept 2011, im liking Lamas alot here since i give him a slight edge anyway?

Koch hasnt fought since sept 2011, im liking Lamas alot here since i give him a slight edge anyway?

I spent some time reading about them and i can see why you like lamas. Brookins gave koch some trouble according to sherdog play by play. Brookins is pretty far from technical. He is a pretty decent wrestler and hes pretty tough. Lamas is a better wrestler credential wise and i bet his jiu jitsu is better as well. Striking i dont know about.

Striking wise Koch has the edge. Lamas has the ground edge. But after a 16 month layoff that's huge.

I agree with Wiseman. I like Lamas in this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Striking wise Koch has the edge. Lamas has the ground edge. But after a 16 month layoff that's huge.
    Yeah your right. Koch is a great striker. I can only remember bits and pieces from his brookins fit but i can remember him being pretty smooth on thr feet. Maybe ill try and watch some tape on these guys.

This could be nice too because we can get some decent odds.

I already have 5u on it, may put more later on.