Thread: NBA Secret Sport Betting System? 136-4

NBA Secret Sport Betting System? 136-4

hi there

i'm fairly new to sports betting & a virgin when it comes to forum's lol. so hopefully i'm not breaking any rules. i don't think i am???

i had a friend who was making some money from a sports betting program & he claimed it was pretty good. so i joined at the beginning of the nba season & its pretty cool so far i've made $668 betting $20.
    i've been paper tracking this progressive betting system with $100 & now its up $3340. i used to trade FX so by paper tracking i mean not real money just following pick's.

i know its not big money but for me a newbie its pretty awesome. ANYWAY i'm getting side tracked as i do.

i was wondering if anyone had any experience with this program? i'd love to hear from you about its past performance. of course i've asked him but can he really be trusted? he might just be selling me membership's & this could all turn to custard very soon....

any help would be appreciated thank you
    p.s. i've been asking on other forum's but have yet to have a reply! anyone with experience would be much appreciated thank you!

Welcome to the forum

I do something similar in Baseball and am pretty successful. The only thing is you have to have a big bankroll because if you go on a losing streak for a few games, it can get really dicey.

Best of luck to you.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Like a martingale type system?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Welcome to the forum

I do something similar in Baseball and am pretty successful. The only thing is you have to have a big bankroll because if you go on a losing streak for a few games, it can get really dicey.

Best of luck to you.
    Yes sir i hear what you're sayiing....it has been like that already in a way....there was a span of 2 or 3 week's we swept the floor on the bookies winning about 80% on the A bet (of potentially ABC system 3 is ABCD) but then in 1 week we lost 1 series & 3 went to C bet....good thing is we only lost 1 & won all 3 C bet's.

He has a rule of 1% but he says even thats aggressive & perhaps 0.5% is even better?

What do you think of this rule?

I did a little reading, sorry didn't know what that was, but yes similar it seems...Martingale seems to have fixed amounts however. he teaches only bet what you've lost.

like: A = $ (profit) B = A+$ & C = A + B + $.

sorry not the best person to explain it but not just 'doubling up' like martingale only bet to win what you've lost?

We won another 2 today! Both Philadelphia & San Antonio.

Phillie A bet & San Antonio B bet. This is working out quite nicely

no bet's today cos new year's day rest. but apparently a big day xmas am excited to see what comes thru

Will watch this system closely

its all good really. i've found a forum where close to 30 people are part of the program. my guess is that thats where he advertises exclusively. but they've all been at it about the same time as i have & have confirmed what i've been betting is the same as them. its reassuring
    i'ma email the owner, & see if he'll let me post his play's

owner of course disagreed with me posting his pick's not to mention he said if he ever caught me i'd be removed from the program permanently.
    i'll give him this link so he can see for himself that i haven't.