Thread: 2013 Off Topic Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    this is the funniest shit I have ever seen. I can't stop laughing.

edman, in the reply box, there is a line of icons- fonts, smileys, and one of them is a picture of a tree, that is how you post a pic or gif. Next to that, there is a little flimstrip. I think you can only post youtube vids here. So, you would have to click on the vid in mmamania to get to the youtube link. Just quote how I did it when you posted the vid.

to post your pictures of you with Beltran, click on the picture of a tree. You can either post if from the location on your computer or upload it to a site and then link to it.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Alright well I don't have that in my reply box for some reason. I know I have seen that at some point though. All I have is a quick Reply box with nothing in it. I also have teh "Go Advanced" option but that does not have a picture of a tree. Maybe one of my settings has that turned off.

All yo Mamas.

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    All yo Mamas.
    bol

congrats.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Alright well I don't have that in my reply box for some reason. I know I have seen that at some point though. All I have is a quick Reply box with nothing in it. I also have teh "Go Advanced" option but that does not have a picture of a tree. Maybe one of my settings has that turned off.
    Go to Settings at the top right of the screen > On the left, down a bit, click on "General Settings" > Scroll near the bottom, where it says "Message Editor Interface" > Change this to "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing"
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit