Page 105 of 129 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2570

Thread: 2013 Off Topic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Apparently there's a dude who's $30K away from $10,000 in lifetime online tournament poker winnings. . .

http://www.pokernews.com/news/2013/0...-000-16374.htm
    Ah, I had to read the article to find out that he was 30K away from 10 million and was not, in fact, 20k in the hole.

Apparently sports betting is not legal in Atlantic City and some bullshit from 1992 called the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act is a barrier to making it legal pretty much anywhere except for Nevada (and two other unnamed states). I was unaware.

http://www.dailytargum.com/opinion/e...LDSm2A.twitter
    Fortunately, it doesn't apply to Costa Rica.

Quote Originally Posted by Svino View Post
    Ah, I had to read the article to find out that he was 30K away from 10 million and was not, in fact, 20k in the hole.
    BOL, whoops. Fixed.

Fortunately, it doesn't apply to Costa Rica.
    For real. I'm fine with betting online but there's always the fear that everything's going to crash and US players are going to get locked out. That would be terrible.
    I heart cock

Did anybody see Roxanne get murdered tonight on TUF?

Any X, details on how Roxanne was kind of mean to you? She seems so damn nice on tv

I never said she was mean . . . I just said she wasn't as happy go lucky as she usually seems on interviews.

Also, thanks for the spoiler.
    I heart cock

I was just kidding, she won.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    I was just kidding, she won.

No she didn't . She got slammed like a pancake........again.

Yeah, it was kind of disappointing that she couldn't beat a 1-3, 36-year-old boxer, especially after doing so well in the first round. I do think it speaks to the changing of the guard in WMMA that all 4 of the veterans got eliminated so quickly: LaRosa and Evinger losing in the prelims and Modafferi and Baszler getting taken out in the first two tournament fights.

Yeah, it was kind of disappointing that she couldn't beat a 1-3, 36-year-old boxer, especially after doing so well in the first round. I do think it speaks to the changing of the guard in WMMA that all 4 of the veterans got eliminated so quickly: LaRosa and Evinger losing in the prelims and Modafferi and Baszler getting taken out in the first two tournament fights.

I think the changing of the guard has happened everywhere in the UFC except for GSP. Silva lost, Penn is a bum , Rampage, Tito, and Wand can barely beat wet paper bags, Mir is getting thrown around like a 2 dollar hooker these days, Fitch is getting KTFO by guys that I cant even remember their names. The only guy left from a few years ago is GSP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I think the changing of the guard has happened everywhere in the UFC except for GSP. Silva lost, Penn is a bum , Rampage, Tito, and Wand can barely beat wet paper bags, Mir is getting thrown around like a 2 dollar hooker these days, Fitch is getting KTFO by guys that I cant even remember their names. The only guy left from a few years ago is GSP
    LOL..........but the truth.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

There are a lot of good fighters that have been around for a while. There are some guys that were considered the best that are getting beaten though. That's for sure.
    1 unit = 300 $

Gsp has been champion for 1999 days. Amazing.
    1 unit = 300 $

That sucks. I'll have to get caught up on the show.

Truth is Modafferi hasn't won a fight since she won the fight that made me a fan--her rematch with Tara LaRosa at Moosin in 2010. She's 0-5 since then, not counting these TUF exhibition matches.
    I heart cock

I could be wrong, but I think Silva probably wins the rematch though.
    I heart cock

I'll be Weidman but that's not the point...Luke is correct and I was JUST thinking about that. All the "veterans" are not competitive at the top 3-5 guys in their weight classes anymore (except for Anderson..I think Weidman is his kryptonite to be honest). GSP/Hendricks is pretty damn interesting but I lean GSP for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    All the "veterans" are not competitive at the top 3-5 guys in their weight classes anymore (except for Anderson..I think Weidman is his kryptonite to be honest).
    Faber
    I heart cock

Midgets don't count.

Go fuck yourself.

But for real, Faber is probably the BEST example of a veteran who has continued to stay relevant perpetually, never dropping out of the top 5 essentially for his entire career.
    I heart cock

Faber
    I can't even name 5 people in the batamweight division so that's not much to brag about